Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would anyone know what they spoke about, come on, bottom line at this point (based on what is out there and conversations with sources) he has no clue where he is going

i also was told by a source we are out, but not from the staff, I think until he commits we are in this to the end, we have advantages that can swing it our way, not saying they will, but they very well could and no one else has them (some will say disadvantage, could be true, but can be flipped in seconds)

TBD
First, good response. I like it.

Second, I was only relaying what I read from an interview that I can no longer find. While not binding, it inferred that Watts and Stewart developed a friendship and discussed the possibility (not binding) of playing together. They had offers from the same schools (like Duke and Michigan State) both on their final list of schools.

He and the rest of the MSU AD has a long history of covering up s e xual assault. Not sure how much good you can find in that.
Don't disagree. That is why I prefaced my comments with "Before everything going down". I personally don't know what Izzo knew, knows or did (not sure if you are versed either) and I am not even taking the discussion down that road. I just made an observation prior to the things that occurred there. Have a good day.

Don't disagree. That is why I prefaced my comments with "Before everything going down". I personally don't know what Izzo knew, knows or did (not sure if you are versed either) and I am not even taking the discussion down that road. I just made an observation prior to the things that occurred there. Have a good day.

All good. Was just piggybacking off your post. Big 10 schools gonna Big 10 school.

Izzo doesn’t deserve to vilified on here, IMO. JB has his back. Go back and watch the presser prior to S16. They are OGs.

Advocating stalking? ;)

What popped into my mind was Harbaugh, when he started at Michigan, camped on the lawn of a recruit.
Wasn't there a kicker he was recruiting who's house he actually stayed the night in?

Izzo doesn’t deserve to vilified on here, IMO. JB has his back. Go back and watch the presser prior to S16. They are OGs.
Pardon me, is Izzo 'Cuse? If he is not 'Cuse he deserves to be villified here. That is all.

Not sure who this kid is in relation to Isaiah but he seems to be close to him. Kids from Rochester and was with stew this weekend as well as went on the cuse visit with him. Only reason I mention him is because he has a few pics/videos on this link I'll share of the cuse visit (swipe pic to see short video clips theres a couple) Looked like Isaiah had a good time. Hope we pull this off...would be a monster recruiting win for us.

Yeah IS would have no issues getting 35mpg. You could play him at the 4 for streches too.

Goodine
Carey
Hughes
QG
Stewart

Buddy
Girard
Sidibe
Braswell
Washington

Sheesh. And if we could add Akok to that? Nasty

So hard to say but others have posited sooner rather than later. I’d guess in the next few weeks. Frankly if he were to choose us I’d feel better if he did it spring!
Why? If he signs an LOI he can only go to the G league

Because the longer it goes the more unsure he is about the decision and the more likely the hometown comfortable choice is the answer. Some believe a quicker decision favors MSU.
Good post and agree with this!! This we have a realistic chance to get him though. LGO!!!

By that logic, Boeheim is fair game to be vilified by all other hoops sites.
Logic? Seriously? Do I need to write *mic drop* after? Show of hands, who else didn't recognize that as a joke? Besides, they can so whatever they damn well please on the other sites. Don't read em, don't care. War Damn Otto!

Logic? Seriously? Do I need to write *mic drop* after? Show of hands, who else didn't recognize that as a joke? Besides, they can so whatever they damn well please on the other sites. Don't read em, don't care. War Damn Otto!
Besides, they can't. Cause he IS 'CUSE! See how that works?

Because the longer it goes the more unsure he is about the decision and the more likely the hometown comfortable choice is the answer. Some believe a quicker decision favors MSU.
But, if he decides fo SU this month...

Status
Not open for further replies.