Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
In HS, Keegan Murray was top 350 and became the 4th pick in the draft. Luka Garza was top 150.

You don’t think coaching staffs in general help with player development and that these kids do it on their own?
Read my last sentence. A lot of it on the kids and some on the coach. The ratings? Underrated kids ball out all the time and vise versa. So if a high rated kid doesn't improve much, it's on the coach?

Having recruits take pictures with the Big 10 championship trophy is odd to me.

Yeah I thought the same..

One thing with Iowa is that at least recently the Big 10 has been the better conference with good games night in night out much like the ACC when we joined and the old BE.

I read this afternoon that he had a good visit and Iowa City opened up his eyes. Players treated him great and it’s not all corn fields like he pictured. SU knows what they have to do. Get it done!!!!!

JB needs to show JP some video of how we used Lydon. We picked and popped with him a lot and he also played the middle of the zone. Show him the big block against Gonzaga and the big jumpers he made against Virginia. One with only one shoe.

JB needs to show JP some video of how we used Lydon. We picked and popped with him a lot and he also played the middle of the zone. Show him the big block against Gonzaga and the big jumpers he made against Virginia. One with only one shoe.
SHOW HIM THE MONEY!!!

Sounds like the Iowa visit gave Iowa a major boost. Sounds like he liked everything about it and is being told he’ll replace Garza. Confident Cuse would be perfect for him, but the staff and team have to be on their A game to close. Coaching uncertainty is hurting us.

He next heads to Syracuse Thursday.

“They really want to have all five guys on the floor that are able to shoot the rock at a really high clip, and they think I’m one of those guys that can do that.,” he said of the Orange. “And they were my first offer so we’ve had that relationship for a while.”

As for potentially fitting into the zone, he said: “I’m a big explosive four and they can put me right in the middle of that [zone] and they feel I can direct traffic. I’m a very vocal big, too.”

He has no other visits planned after Syracuse and will evaluate his options at that point with his family.

“As of right now, no,” he said. “I’m talking to a few schools. After the Syracuse visit, I’m going to reassess with my parents and if I need one, I may pull the trigger on one more visit. But if not, I’ll just figure out what school I’m going to go to.”

This guy is going to Syracuse. I haven’t been more confident in a recruit in some time. He’s all Orange. Iowa? Cmon now.

I read this afternoon that he had a good visit and Iowa City opened up his eyes. Players treated him great and it’s not all corn fields like he pictured. SU knows what they have to do. Get it done!!!!!
Iowa City opened up his eyes?!? LMFAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.