Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB
Are we the pitcher or the hitter?

We can’t ask for better comments about the program than what JP said. I think the coaches did everything they can to convince this young man to pick SU. Now the hard part. Now we wait for his decision.

Kids going to be going to college, seems like he had nothing to say about the school, only basketball. Did he get to see a classroom

We can’t ask for better comments about the program than what JP said. I think the coaches did everything they can to convince this young man to pick SU. Now the hard part. Now we wait for his decision.
Seems like he had really good visits at Iowa and Cuse. If it’s a coin flip type choice, I like our chances. Generally speaking Iowa would need to be a clear better fit to select it over Cuse.

Thats my whole point. The nuance makes it too difficult to regulate. You won’t get caught unless you are a moron.

To be clear, I am not trying to argue with you just point out how untenable this situation is.
Well, there are absolutely sUM morons playing NIL……

Seems like he had really good visits at Iowa and Cuse. If it’s a coin flip type choice, I like our chances. Generally speaking Iowa would need to be a clear better fit to select it over Cuse.

The fact that his whole family was able to attend, says lots.
And that they all enjoyed it.

Assuming they also all went to Iowa, they can compare and contrast what a PITA it is to get to and from Iowa from S Portland, ME.

Just tell this kid he's Tyler Lydon 2.0, and show how effective and versatile Rico was for us, how he helped lead us to a FF, and that he got drafted.

Iowa has NOTHING to compare to that.

The fact that his whole family was able to attend, says lots.
And that they all enjoyed it.

Assuming they also all went to Iowa, they can compare and contrast what a PITA it is to get to and from Iowa from S Portland, ME.

Just tell this kid he's Tyler Lydon 2.0, and show how effective and versatile Rico was for us, how he helped lead us to a FF, and that he got drafted.

Iowa has NOTHING to compare to that.
I was glad to hear they’re pitching him at the 4 as well as the 5. I think he will like that, and he’s certainly capable. We would be a handful playing two 7-footers at the same time.

I just feel like we are a close second on this one
I’ve had that feeling lately too. I think the Iowa visit put them out front, and we gotta hope this visit puts us back on top. I think he really liked the Iowa teammates. He would fit perfectly with the Cuse teammates, I just hope they were all around to hang with him. Monitoring his instagram - he followed all of the Iowa guys after the visit and it appears he’s only connected with Sy and Judah so far.

This is based upon absolutely nothing, but you'd have to expect that most moms would be leaning toward having their kid be a LITTLE closer to home when they head off to college.

Yup.

Here's hoping she's the mom version of Gary Battle.

And can, um - influence his decision in a similar manner.

I hope Juli was able to pull this one off. She can talk first hand of her wonderful experience the last few years being able to see both sons play in Ithaca and Syracuse. Don't know the parent's work situation, but Juli and our bag man can find them nice accommodations to spend a week or two in the area once the season is in full swing if they would like to see more than a few games and not take the short trip from Maine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom