Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know when they were posted, but Rvls and 23/7 both have low level Iowa indicators (60% confidence and 1 #5 med CB).
Rivals predictor you're referring to is "FanCast" where anyone can vote. "FutureCast" is where their analysts list predictions, of which there are currently none registered.

Could be an announcement for when he selects a school.

For anyone who needs it, the crystal ball on 247 was placed by an Iowa insider.

I don’t think he would commit without announcing a commitment date. This announcement from him could just be a list cut with a commitment date.

A 247 staff guy went on Iowa's site and said that it will be a top 3, with a commitment date set for early Sept. He then said that if he was a betting man that he thinks it will be Tennesse...

Well he said that JB said that JP and Reid will be two guys who will come in and play. Why would JB mention Reid coming in?
I'm just piggybacking on your thought that maybe there's a secret commitment from Reid. So I'm combining JP speculation with RD possibilities and getting way too excited.
Where else am I going to share it?

I don’t think he would commit without announcing a commitment date. This announcement from him could just be a list cut with a commitment date.

Eh, why not say announcing top 5 or top whatever

A 247 staff guy went on Iowa's site and said that it will be a top 3, with a commitment date set for early Sept. He then said that if he was a betting man that he thinks it will be Tennesse...
Not worried. I’ve seen nothing on predictions as to where he’ll go (besides the Iowa crystal ball)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom