Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Yeah agreed. To me he kind of determines good class from great class. We are going to have very good guards but to me there’s a bigger gap between Flip and others.
^^This^^ Flips skill set at his size/strength is what sets him apart. He is the type of big that Duke, UNC, UK typically get. To me, he would bring the biggest impact potential of any of the guys we are involved with.

The projections above that have him coming off the bench should he sign here are..."interesting"

^^This^^ Flips skill set at his size/strength is what sets him apart. He is the type of big that Duke, UNC, UK typically get. To me, he would bring the biggest impact potential of any of the guys we are involved with.

The projections above that have him coming off the bench should he sign here are..."interesting"
Yeah, if Filipowski is here next season, he's starting and playing +30 a game.

Noticed that Amari Tice was on the Day 1 standout list who most likely a 2022 plan B option if Filipowski goes elsewhere. Also Griffiths and Buzelis two of our 2023 targets are on the list also.

Yeah I think Flip takes us to the next level. He is a Lydon type that can be a 4/5. And he’s not skinny either, he’s a strong dude already. Granted not as big/strong as Fab, Arinze, Rick Jackson or Christmas. But he’s a different type of player and can be a force like Lydon. It’s just exciting to think we are have a very reasonable chance of having a team of

PG-JG3
SG-Justin Taylor
SF-Benny Williams
PF-Cole Swider
C-Edwards

Bench:
Flip
Copeland
Lands
Symir
Frank

Obviously a lot can change but that’s a reasonable expectation of what we could be looking at

Flip is *definitely* going to choose us. I base this on the fact that his dad looks 10 years younger in the Syracuse picture than he does on the other 3 visits. Obviously something about Orange agrees with him!

Attachments

• E4WF2aGWEAM26ng.jpg
    E4WF2aGWEAM26ng.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 150
  • E4WF2dcXIAk-Z5B.jpg
    E4WF2dcXIAk-Z5B.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 102
  • E4WF2gNWUAA-HXi.jpg
    E4WF2gNWUAA-HXi.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 484
  • E4WF2aDXIAYuRUj.jpg
    E4WF2aDXIAYuRUj.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 93

Yes, some of the starting lineup predictions are not what you would expect to see. If Filipowski is here, he's going to start at one of the F spots, along with Lands (if Benny's not here), probably.

Honestly, it's hard to see how Girard would start and play 30+ at PG if we got Copeland. Joe would be better served as a combo, so he could see some time off the ball, just like Gerry did.

Last edited:
Yes, some of the starting lineup predictions are not what you would expect to see. If Filipowski is here, he's going to start at one of the F spots, along with Lands, probably.

Honestly, it's hard to see how Girard would start and play 30+ at PG if we got Copeland. Joe would be better served as a combo, so he could see some time off the ball, just like Gerry did.
you could ask Kadary...he has some insight.

Yeah I think Flip takes us to the next level. He is a Lydon type that can be a 4/5. And he’s not skinny either, he’s a strong dude already. Granted not as big/strong as Fab, Arinze, Rick Jackson or Christmas. But he’s a different type of player and can be a force like Lydon. It’s just exciting to think we are have a very reasonable chance of having a team of

PG-JG3
SG-Justin Taylor
SF-Benny Williams
PF-Cole Swider
C-Edwards

Bench:
Flip
Copeland
Lands
Symir
Frank

Obviously a lot can change but that’s a reasonable expectation of what we could be looking at

Geez, watching that latest video, he has gotten much stronger. He's much better than Lydon, IMO.

Swider is a senior he wouldn't be there. And Kamari most likely starts over Justin. I'd also probably say we get Chris Bunch.

I don't see where we're going to have room for Bunch, to be honest. If we miss out on Flip, Bunch is not nearly big enough to be a "like for like" replacement. I think Lands and Taylor squeezed him out. I think Bunch was the back-up for Taylor.

I don't see where we're going to have room for Bunch, to be honest. If we miss out on Flip, Bunch is not nearly big enough to be a "like for like" replacement. I think Lands and Taylor squeezed him out. I think Bunch was the back-up for Taylor.
Bunch is a PG. He told me he was now

And hes 6'8 so he def has size

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom