Class of 2022 - PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Kyle Filipowski (MA) Offered

Yuck

JT gave the photos some props but set him straight. Flip liked it...
Screenshot_20210630-183323_Instagram.jpg

Maybe a bit old school here but I don’t think you win by telling the buyer how bad the others are. You win by telling them what differentiates you from the rest and why you are the right decision. Highlight your positives.
You win by withdrawing any offer if not accepted immediately - Cuse Runner

Last edited:
Really want this kid like I’ve been saying. Flip, Benny and Kamari will be getting paid big bucks and have lottery pick potential. It really would be amazing to have all 3 on the same team together and damn it will feel nice having kids get drafted in the lottery again.

Really want this kid like I’ve been saying. Flip, Benny and Kamari will be getting paid big bucks and have lottery pick potential. It really would be amazing to have all 3 on the same team together and damn it will feel nice having kids get drafted in the lottery again.
Yep, then add Taylor, JJ and/or Quadir along with JG3, Jesse, Symir, Frank and maybe Swider. That is TALENT.

I like Copeland's potential, but his current game does not justify the hype he receives here, IMO. I know I will be in the vast minority with that opinion, so take it with a large grain of salt. I was also the "genius" who thought Paul Harris was going to be way better than things turned out.
Agreed 1000 percent

Much higher than Westry and Starling? Wha?
He has the highest ceiling. You can't teach height and length. Here's how I see it. Starling is the best overall scorer and shooter. Quadir is the best finisher and more your traditional pass first pg. Chance is the best defender and it's not close but Quadir has the most defensive potential. Chance needs some polishing offensively but he already has college level defense.

We talk about ceilings, but how about Starling having the lowest floor because of his scoring ability

He has the highest ceiling. You can't teach height and length. Here's how I see it. Starling is the best overall scorer and shooter. Quadir is the best finisher and more your traditional pass first pg. Chance is the best defender and it's not close but Quadir has the most defensive potential. Chance needs some polishing offensively but he already has college level defense.
Projecting player growth trajectories is a dangerous game. These guys will be here 1-2 years at most. Whether they turn into Jerami Grant or Donte Greene is irrelevant. I want the best players now. There is just no way anyone knows how a player will develop. No one “knew” Jamal Murray would become one of the best players in the NBA when we were recruiting him and before he blew up.

Yep, then add Taylor, JJ and/or Quadir along with JG3, Jesse, Symir, Frank and maybe Swider. That is TALENT.
But Symir is a Marquette has-been. Cole is a Nova has-been. Frank is a redshirting has-been. And Joe eats donuts when he takes a breather. ;):rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom