Class of 2022 - PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it will take them another week to update the Class Rankings.

I
He is a 200 level recruit just as much as Arinze was.
I would take another 200 level Arinze in a heart beat.

Malik Brown will contribute to the team if he just gets a chance.

Don’t hate him before he gets a chance to play.

Be happy we got him.

He will bridge from the JB era to whomever coaches after JB.

I

I would take another 200 level Arinze in a heart beat.

Malik Brown will contribute to the team if he just gets a chance.

Don’t hate him before he gets a chance to play.

Be happy we got him.

He will bridge from the JB era to whomever coaches after JB.

Me? I love this pickup. Not at all questioning it.

Me? I love this pickup. Not at all questioning it.
I like it too. He fills a need, but also gives us something a little different on the roster - a "no doubt about it" power forward. We're not shoehorning a guy into the wing of the zone to be a help side shot blocker and rebounder. Even Quincy was a little undersized height and length wise for a PF.

By the time Rothstein checks him out next preseason he'll be up to 6"11' with an 8 foot wing span. It's all good.

I like it too. He fills a need, but also gives us something a little different on the roster - a "no doubt about it" power forward. We're not shoehorning a guy into the wing of the zone to be a help side shot blocker and rebounder. Even Quincy was a little undersized height and length wise for a PF.

By the time Rothstein checks him out next preseason he'll be up to 6"11' with an 8 foot wing span. It's all good.

I wonder if Rothstein does house calls. I would take a bump up to even 5-9. I'm not greedy.

Listening to him speaking at his commitment ceremony I get the feeling he is a thoughtful, humble young man. I am very excited about his choice and feel he will represent the Cuse well.
We have some high character kids in this class. Great young men who are all excited to be part of Syracuse University. Im very excited about this class.

I am also excited about this group. A true center,a power forward,small forward,shooting guard and a point guard as I referred to the class before as OUR fab five. Not the second coming of THE fab five not compared to any other class but OUR fab five.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom