Class of 2022 - PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like he’s gonna be very solid in the zone from day 1

Kid has a great all-around game and seemingly high motor.

JB loves dudes like this.
He’ll force JB’s hand and earn minutes.

I happened to completely by accident catch this kid's game last night. Pump the breaks, he's going to take a good amount of time.

He was also being checked by a 6'11" guy who looked like Greg Oden's older brother.

I happened to completely by accident catch this kid's game last night. Pump the breaks, he's going to take a good amount of time.

He was also being checked by a 6'11" guy who looked like Greg Oden's older brother.

Will be fun to watch Maliq and Favour Aire keep playing against each other in the Syracuse / Miami games to come.

None of these guys is high impact from day one. They may play a lot of minutes by necessity, but I am not that high on any being able to be ACC All-Rookie caliber. Which is saying something, since we lose three starters.
We lose only 1 starter by eligibility.

Buddy. Cole. Jimmy.

Those three will not be back.
Fair enough guess. Still thinking Buddy comes back and both JB and Buddy ride out into the sunset together in March 2023.

Fair enough guess. Still thinking Buddy comes back and both JB and Buddy ride out into the sunset together in March 2023.
Buddy has already gone on record as saying he isn't coming back. So I'm not sure where you are getting that impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom