Class of 2019 - PG Andrew Nembhard (CN) to Florida | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Andrew Nembhard (CN) to Florida

I don't really understand the hate for Nembhard on here but it sounds like a pretty impressive list of schools think he is worth talking to.

Kid can play at a high level.. no doubt.

Florida fans don't seem surprised and many are blaming their coach and his style of play.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Zags near the top of his list. It came down to the Gonzaga/Florida the first time if I'm not mistaken.

I don't really understand the hate for Nembhard on here but it sounds like a pretty impressive list of schools think he is worth talking to.

Hate is a strong word, not appropriate here for what I am seeing. Tepid is a better descriptor. He looks like MCW 2.0 to me, which would of course be pretty awesome. But I agree the rotation is already set for a few years, and he is not enough of a game changer that you screw over those you've already committed to.

His younger brother (Class '21) just committed to Creighton...

His younger brother (Class '21) just committed to Creighton...
It looks like Creighton was one of the winners of the last conference realignment spasm (except for the costs of shipping their Olympic sports teams across the country). Also making out--Louisville and Utah.

It looks like Creighton was one of the winners of the last conference realignment spasm (except for the costs of shipping their Olympic sports teams across the country). Also making out--Louisville and Utah.
They’re in the NCAA’s crosshairs and will hopefully gonna get nailed.

What's wrong with Creighton? I think they're kind of cool
They were one of the teams in the fbi investigation involving one of their assistants Or aides

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom