Class of 2023 - PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered

From the film I've seen, he's a terrific player. Always attacking with the ball.
It would be hard to imagine him coming here, but you never know.
I think he is here to help his teammates get some exposure. He will be making a million somehow, whether it is professionally or some kind of NIL endorsements. And, as it looks, NIL endorsements look like it is basically going to benefit the same teams that were big time cheating previously.

From the article this year's camp is gonna be loaded. Love seeing that as well as that Taylor will be there.
Yeah, it would have been cool if Copeland could have come, too. They could really sell any of the 2022 guys on joining them. I hope Barlow can make it up.

And, as it looks, NIL endorsements look like it is basically going to benefit the same teams that were big time cheating previously.

That's the truth. They already have deep pockets boosters who are used to providing extra benefits.

Guys at this level should be getting national NIL money like Emoni and FedEx.

Forget Weitsman, this kid should be looking at shoe deals and big time endorsements.
Turning Stone could be a huge contributor.

Screenshot_20220408-220410_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220408-220424_Chrome.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom