Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) Decommitted from Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds like a personal problem.
tenor.gif

Would love to see us try a lineup of:
Kadary
Braswell
Marek
Frank
Edwards

Sure we’ll suck on offense, but imagine the LENGTH in the ZONE.

*sorry if I jumped the gun and randomly threw this in this thread. Been a long offseason and a pretend return to normalcy is needed.
swap out marek for chaz owens & i'll give you a bonus 10 points

Big-time. I think folks underrate the current roster and talent significantly. Way too much worry over Dior. Hot take but Kadary is going to resemble a top 20 recruit far more than a top 100.
I agree on Kadary. But doesn’t that mean he could be two and done?

I agree on Kadary. But doesn’t that mean he could be two and done?

It does. Which still means 2022 is important. Figuring Joe and Buddy are still here helps but no doubt we need help in 22

Nothing we should be shocked by...

For sure, it sucks but it’s not surprising.

I doubt we hear it outside of this board but the timing of it happening tonight makes too much sense not to be Gayle related

If Kentucky has 1 5-star not qualify they still have 6 others. If PT was a concern for someone like Gayle you need to make it clear it won’t be...

Dior is a 5 star generational talent that we haven't gotten since Carmelo. We should have made it work and gotten him clear. Your darn right you run through more hoops for certain guys and he is one of them. Kentucky UNC Kansas Duke would have done it.

Dior is a 5 star generational talent that we haven't gotten since Carmelo. We should have made it work and gotten him clear. Your darn right you run through more hoops for certain guys and he is one of them. Kentucky UNC Kansas Duke would have done it.
I assure you if the staff thought it was possible they would have tried. We can’t forget this kid left Oak Hill 3 months ago and didn’t enroll in a HS until last week

Now that this is over with. I can’t begin to tell you the nightmare this kid was for the staff. Not a bad kid by any means. Just had a wild side and the relationship he expected from the staff was borderline insane. FaceTime calls at 3 am Driving lebrons rolls royces through LA, then disappear all of a sudden. All the stuff you would expect from a 16 year old surrounded by the biggest celebs in the world like Lebron and others. He is not going to play college basketball so he’s not going to another school. But this is a breath of fresh air for the staff that it’s done with...

Now that this is over with. I can’t begin to tell you the nightmare this kid was for the staff. Not a bad kid by any means. Just had a wild side and the relationship he expected from the staff was borderline insane. FaceTime calls at 3 am Driving lebrons rolls royces through LA, then disappear all of a sudden. All the stuff you would expect from a 16 year old surrounded by the biggest celebs in the world like Lebron and others. He is not going to play college basketball so he’s not going to another school. But this is a breath of fresh air for the staff that it’s done with...

Okay then fine. Then the staff better get Gayle on Friday or Westry then. You wanna chase off a 5 star generational talent that we haven't gotten in 18 years you better have somebody as good or close as a prospect to replace him. I don't care what a headache he might be. You ever hear the expression you hold the bus for certain players. Just saying.

Does this change things with Roddy?

Okay then fine. Then the staff better get Gayle on Friday or Westry then. You wanna chase off a 5 star generational talent that we haven't gotten in 18 years you better have somebody as good or close as a prospect to replace him. I don't care what a headache he might be. You ever hear the expression you hold the bus for certain players. Just saying.

they didn’t chase anyone off. The kid had no boundaries and the staff literally answered every call every text every FaceTime call to keep him happy. This was a crazy scene since day 1 and about 100x crazier than any paul Harris scenario

Status
Not open for further replies.