Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, Kentucky and Duke and UNC will just get the next tier of prospects and we’ll be stuck with the ones after that.
And they also might get left at the alter like SU with Bazley, Michigan with Todd, any school that recruited Jalen Green.

At a minimum they will have to increase their budget to secure commitments for those types, lol

And they also might get left at the alter like SU with Bazley, Michigan with Todd, any school that recruited Jalen Green.

At a minimum they will have to increase their budget to secure commitments for those types, lol
That money was coming from the shoe companies. I think they have had enough with playing the games and getting caught by the FBI. Now, they just have agents approach the kids and offer them the deal. Completely legal. It will go back to the old days of boosters offering money and whatnot. But, I don't think the numbers were reaching what the sneaker companies were offering. I may be wrong on that, because Calipari certainly raised the bar once he got to UK, or maybe that was when he started working with the shoe companies. I think it was FedEX at Memphis. Anyone with knowledge of the subject, please chime in, because I am just spitballing logical assumptions.

How many times is he going to transfer schools? At least he's all in on basketball. Mouth of Wilson is isolated. Winston-Salem is the closest "big" city and that's across the state line.

Also scrubbed Cuse commit off his bio on Twitter once again.

Kids will be kids. At this point, he has a lot of time between now and when he makes his decision. If he comes to Syracuse in the Fall of 2022, he comes. If he doesn't, he doesn't.

No, Kentucky and Duke and UNC will just get the next tier of prospects and we’ll be stuck with the ones after that.
Yes but there is a smaller degree of difference in ability once you eliminate the NBA elite players.

It's pretty creepy the amount of adults that follow a 16 year old kids social media.
This board is full of them :)
People love basketball and following this stuff. Heck zion had millions of followers when in highschool still I believe. Young and old followers. People like the content and mixtapes. Good stuff to watch!

People love basketball and following this stuff. Heck zion had millions of followers when in highschool still I believe. Young and old followers. People like the content and mixtapes. Good stuff to watch!
This. He’s a recruit of our favorite team. Love the highlight videos they post and such. Not like we’re following random 16 year olds. THAT is creepy.

Watching is one thing. Commenting on twitter to the kid is creepy. That's what happened last time.

So transfering to Oak Hill I think is good, easier to travel for unofficial visits to campus and see family
Removed Cuse commit from social media, bad

Watching is one thing. Commenting on twitter to the kid is creepy. That's what happened last time.

Agree. I read it but commenting on it isn't really my cup of tea. He removed Cuse Commit once already and laughed it off when everyone went crazy. Obviously he's an important recruit but I'm not going to sit here and obsess over everything he does on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom