Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

But that year though...great great year. Ages like fine wine. I knew I liked Red for a reason.

I feel so lucky. I'm 76 kid, don't know anything but JB. Remember seeing Peal, Sherm and DC at the Dome. Remember crying in 86 and all the good and bad till 03. I don't think I ever had an adult understanding of the program till after that championship.

It's early to say but I wouldn't be against it. Age wise it's a much better fit long term than Hop.
I wouldnt mind this at all

Absolutely we are in it. If we can avoid him stalling for 6 months that'd be great. With all deference to iommi I think he goes much sooner, he has the offers he wants

You very well might be right. Bazley helps and could even move his timeline up but the expectation has been that he wouldn't commit this summer or early fall.

The Kansas board seems to be unaware Jalen Carey exists and it sounds like they're set at PG for the near future.
They have offered every top PG. who knows how highly they have Carey on their board.

I don't think there is a more active and knowledgeable board then us. I haven't seen one .
I agree. I actually have many Duke friends(yeah I know it's horrible, but that major flaw aside, they are great people). Not one of them has brought up the names Tucker or Swider(they didn't even know he was interested I guess) since they committed. The only names I've heard from them are Duval and Allen(because he's still there, watching his NBA stock plummet)!!!

Hoping I see a Jalen Carey commited to Syracuse on Independence Day!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom