Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

I think that their pitch is that he will be on HGTV or something twice a year, and after 4 short years in their system, he might have enough exposure to be a second round pick.
Pfft, UCONN is more like DIY network.

Look, he has a chance to play against elite programs like Tulane, East Carolina and Tulsa in conference play. How could he pass up going against that kind of competition?

That's where I just don't see it happening..I could be wrong (totally could) but you have a chance to play in the ACC vs the AAC

Uconn board saying they are out of the race and that he is a cuse lock

Their plan 1b Akinjo is visiting them in a few weeks - predicting he's going to commit to them

I wonder if that thread will get locked too...

Uconn board saying they are out of the race and that he is a cuse lock

Their plan 1b Akinjo is visiting them in a few weeks - predicting he's going to commit to them

I'm more focused on Devon Dotson's KU visit tomorrow than the rumblings on a board dedicated to the patron saint of mediocrity.

"Carey wants what most talented high school prospects want -- the chance to play immediately for a program that can win games in a competitive, respected conference that routinely sends players to the NBA."

Pretty sure he just said he wants the 'Cuse package.

1. Lots of PT and a system that highlights its best players.

2. The best conference in the land.

3. Is among the best schools in the country for getting guys drafted, particularly in the 1st round.

Not sure how our officials work or the length our staff goes to impress our recruits on these visits but I hope we bring our A game...Carey posts quite a bit on his social media platforms and Miami is bringing heat even if its small things that have nothing to do with basketball they are showing the love...picked him up in a nice ride, put him up in a nice hotel and had a spread of his favorite snacks and treats out for him and even had a ton of Fiji water for him...stupid I know but if u follow him at all the kid is nuts about Fiji water...someone on there staff has certainly been paying attention to the kid I just hope we know him just as good! Sometimes the little things can leave a big impression.

Not sure how our officials work or the length our staff goes to impress our recruits on these visits but I hope we bring our A game...Carey posts quite a bit on his social media platforms and Miami is bringing heat even if its small things that have nothing to do with basketball they are showing the love...picked him up in a nice ride, put him up in a nice hotel and had a spread of his favorite snacks and treats out for him and even had a ton of Fiji water for him...stupid I know but if u follow him at all the kid is nuts about Fiji water...someone on there staff has certainly been paying attention to the kid I just hope we know him just as good! Sometimes the little things can leave a big impression.

Don't worry. We've got a pot of salt potatoes and some pizza fritte waiting for him when he arrives and reservations at Heids later that night.

Don't worry. We've got a pot of salt potatoes and some pizza fritte waiting for him when he arrives and reservations at Heids later that night.
Dont forget lunch at Danzers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom