Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

With a laptop.

If it were me, I'd rank Louisville's package higher than that. ;)

Hoping Red is on his game when JC shows up. Maybe the dude will be the Cuse Messiah.

UConn fans having a field day with this (of course) but I found it interesting.

It's beneath me to troll on the BY, but I thought I'd share this gem ...

As funny and simple as it sounds it's really just that. One coach while good is not known for sending his guards to very lengthy successful pro careers while the other one spent 13 years in the NBA, played with some of the greatest guards to ever play the game in both college and the pros, was coached by and assisted one of the greatest college coaches of all time, was coached by some of the greatest professional coaches of all time and won a national championship after having mentored and coached the best guard in the country maybe the two best so which coach should this kid play for?

Jim Boeheim, you double standard using Pollyanna.

It's beneath me to troll on the BY, but I thought I'd share this gem ...

Jim Boeheim, you double standard using Pollyanna.

That's pretty hilarious. To be fair, it's not too much different than some of the gems on here.

IMG_3289.GIF
Almost time to roll out the red carpet...

hmm, I think we will try to get Roberts whether we ever get a visit from Carrigan. Carrigan is a risky bet.

Well, Carrigan is the better player. With Red recruiting Roberts, that's another reason Roberts is a better bet for us.

Well, Carrigan is the better player. With Red recruiting Roberts, that's another reason Roberts is a better bet for us.
Yes Carrigan is the better player. Has nothing to do with that.

Yes Carrigan is the better player. Has nothing to do with that.
What makes Carrigan risky? Is he a UConn lock or does he have some issues?

I know.
What's the mystery about Carrigan? He's a 3-star, talented S-Blokcer but a little undersized for ACC-center. And his offer sheet has us, Miami and a couple of lesser programs (UConn, Clemson, etc..). Unless he's being courted by a bunch of selector schools that I don't know about? On paper we should be in good shape.

What's the mystery about Carrigan? He's a 3-star, talented S-Blokcer but a little undersized for ACC-center. And his offer sheet has us, Miami and a couple of lesser programs (UConn, Clemson, etc..). Unless he's being courted by a bunch of selector schools that I don't know about? On paper we should be in good shape.
I guess you didn't get the risky bet part. He is a good player. I will leave it at that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom