Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

I guess you didn't get the risky bet part. He is a good player. I will leave it at that.
Ok, so we may not get him, if that's what risky means. I saw the post, just assumed you meant that he might be a Yukonvict lean or something. If you meant something else is afoot, I'll leave it alone.

So cryptic. Fine i figured we were getting Robert anyway.

Gotta love the insiders that's come on here with their top secret info and hold it above everyone's head. They share just enough to be a cool guy. But too tough to share the sacred word. We need more people like Francis- a straight shooting OG

Gotta love the insiders that's come on here with their top secret info and hold it above everyone's head. They share just enough to be a cool guy. But too tough to share the sacred word. We need more people like Francis- a straight shooting OG

It's fine. I get that there are legit reasons not to share too much info, and Dashers been right a lot.

I appreciate all the info given on here, if you don't than i suggest you don't bother reading it or don't bother posting anything...no one has to give us info but they do, dasher has been posting great info for years and its a joke you want to give him crap for it

Maybe some of us can't tell what we know. The source who told us asked us not to be specific. It's because of guys like you that I know I have held back stuff and I know others have as well. Great job. And no one is trying to act cool. And no one doubts that Francis is great.

Maybe some of us can't tell what we know. The source who told us asked us not to be specific. It's because of guys like you that I know I have held back stuff and I know others have as well. Great job. And no one is trying to act cool. And no one doubts that Francis is great.
Guys like me? I've barely contributed to this board. I'm calling it as I see it. Guys like jake and Francis and a bunch of others are never ego driven. They don't delve into something and then leave you hanging. They give it to you straight. It's simple. If your guy doesn't want you disclosing the information then why are you on here talking about it? I understand not all things can be shared here. But I feel like some more then others(didn't call you out specifically)are on here to pump their egos because they have a connection inside. I had connections too. Big connections. Never posted once. At the end of the day we all care about the same thing here.

Last edited:
I appreciate all the info given on here, if you don't than i suggest you don't bother reading it or don't bother posting anything...no one has to give us info but they do, dasher has been posting great info for years and its a joke you want to give him crap for it

There's a right and wrong way to share things. I'll leave it at that.

Guys like me? I've barely contributed to this board. I'm calling it as I see it. Guys like jake and Francis and a bunch of others are never ego driven. They don't delve into something and then leave you hanging. They give it to you straight. It's simple. I understand not all things can be shared here. But I feel like some more then others(didn't call you out specifically)are on here to pump their egos because they have a connection inside. I had connections too. Big connections. Never posted once. At the end of the day we all care about the same thing here.
You posted that right after I had posted what I said. And very few are here to pump their egos. Now, you have had connections, big connections but chose not to contribute here. Hmm and you are complaining about others. lol

People share stuff=cool

People share what they care to=cool

People argue over how to share=less cool

People argue on a thread I'm following to see about Carey= Significantly less cool (almost annoying)

Cmon folks lets talk about Carey

I don't want to leave it alone.

Character issues? academics ? Mac n Cheese connoisseur?

Sometimes it's as simple as "we have a better chance at the other guy". There doesn't always have to be "a story". They're fickle teenagers, they're getting lots of attention and they are trying to see where they stand in relation to their peers - who gets the prestige offers?

Yep. Hoping to have cell service after the weekend to hear the good news. I'm in Delray Beach.

Oh hello fellow Delrayian. Hoping the brunt of the storm stays west as they are forecasting. Don't want our beautiful town getting destroyed.

Jalen, I hope you are having a good time and appreciate the facilities. I'm sure you know what a great bunch of guys we have right now and how well you would fit in with them and our system. You will be a star on a huge stage and need only to look back to see what that has done for many Syracuse guards now in the NBA. Hope you join the Cuse family and lead us into our next chapter as a powerful program. Enjoy your weekend.

Apparently UConn told him they can get him into the NBA in 2 years - whens the last time UConn put a guard in the NBA after 2 years?

That's a silly thing for them to say considering we have a handful of guys recently that we can lay that claim to - Flynn, Waiters, MCW, Ennis and if everything goes well this year, Battle. All left before becoming upper classmen.

Oh hello fellow Delrayian. Hoping the brunt of the storm stays west as they are forecasting. Don't want our beautiful town getting destroyed.

It is beautiful down here. I don't live here just wound up here and decided yesterday it was better to chill than try to head north. I hope there isn't to much damage not too worried about my safety at this point.

Apparently UConn told him they can get him into the NBA in 2 years - whens the last time UConn put a guard in the NBA after 2 years?

That's a silly thing for them to say considering we have a handful of guys recently that we can lay that claim to - Flynn, Waiters, MCW, Ennis and if everything goes well this year, Battle. All left before becoming upper classmen.

I honestly can't think of one good reason to go to UConn anymore for an elite recruit. They don't win anymore, they're in a nobody league, they're not a visible program that's always on TV and in the tournament anymore, the school is in the middle of nowhere, and they don't put players into the NBA anymore. It's over for them. They're like an A-10 type school now.

It is beautiful down here. I don't live here just wound up here and decided yesterday it was better to chill than try to head north. I hope there isn't to much damage not too worried about my safety at this point.

0ebd25d2a47459f14c039e21a2d4388b926ce0c1bd7d0adc7105d58dd6430824_:original

Malachi too. Their delirious, than theyll say "what have those guys done in the league" . Umm it shows that Boeheim and the program get kids drafted wayyy above where they were ranked and projected. Lets ask those kids if they regret their decision by coming here. Hell no

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom