Class of 2018 - PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Jalen Carey (NY/NJ) SIGNED WITH SYRACUSE

JC played well yesterday morning.. but his team lost. He was not in a good mood afterwards walking out of the gym, so I didn't talk with him...

I think SU can get him. Garland is most likely going to Duke. Quickley likes Kentucky and Grimes likes Kansas. As long as Brandon Williams goes to Arizona the four teams who can sweep in and take our guy are all set at point guard. The cool thing to me is that Carey is big enough and can score to be able to play both guard spots. He is becoming a must get.

I think SU can get him. Garland is most likely going to Duke. Quickley likes Kentucky and Grimes likes Kansas. As long as Brandon Williams goes to Arizona the four teams who can sweep in and take our guy are all set at point guard. The cool thing to me is that Carey is big enough and can score to be able to play both guard spots. He is becoming a must get.

Agreed, but Calipari has shown he will take multiple guards so nothing is a given.

Where does Quinerly end up? That's the question I have.

Tre Jones will be a Dukie too

He would be a big time get for us...exactly what we need for 18 and to get things turned in the right direction. Really hope we put the effort in to land this kid. Him with bazley and swider and we are looking real good.

Except we need guards so no way we get those 3

** Mods **
Sorry.. I mistakenly put my last two posts on Shittu in this JC thread. Any chance they could be moved to Simi's thread? Thanks.

Last edited:
Except we need guards so no way we get those 3

We'll have Washington(Howard if he's still around) and elijah hughes. If we got carey you think they would take another guard?

With Quinnerly officially cutting us from consideration, it appears Carey is our ONLY 2018 PG offer now.
And none for '19 yet either.

Yay, another all the eggs in one basket approach - that's never not worked out awesome for us! :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, we're offering ALL of the '18 SG's & SF's apparently.
JB looking to corner the market on tweeners.

With Quinnerly officially cutting us from consideration, it appears Carey is our ONLY 2018 PG offer now.
And none for '19 yet either.

Yay, another all the eggs in one basket approach - that's never not worked out awesome for us! :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, we're offering ALL of the '18 SG's & SF's apparently.
JB looking to corner the market on tweeners.
Huh? We've offered Stewart in 2019.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom