Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s wrong with lemoyne

I graduated from Lemoyne but I never rooted for their basketball program. It's D3 basketball enough said. Players who are the nice and easy shop athletes of the week on news channel 9 end up at Lemoyne.

They won't offer him. Even more we need too keep local stars home. For the most part we do though its through the JD pipeline. We have had a few get away through the years Cavanaugh JD Ben Cronin Henninger and brutally Greg Paulus CBA. Also part of these homegrown kids owe it to come to Syracuse. This is not Thomas Bryant or Isaiah Stewart Rochester kids. These are Syracuse kids. Need to keep them.

Why was Greg Paulus brutal? He wasn't even THAT good at Duke. Also, more importantly, if we have Paulus maybe we don't land Jonny Flynn.

As I’ve said a couple times over the years, I've “known” the kid since he was little. His sister played with my daughter in HS ball. He used to go to her games and shoot around during halftime. He’d often wear UNC stuff and he said he loved UNC. Why? Who knows.
How would he know if he loved UNC?

They won't offer him. Even more we need too keep local stars home. For the most part we do though its through the JD pipeline. We have had a few get away through the years Cavanaugh JD Ben Cronin Henninger and brutally Greg Paulus CBA. Also part of these homegrown kids owe it to come to Syracuse. This is not Thomas Bryant or Isaiah Stewart Rochester kids. These are Syracuse kids. Need to keep them.
So, Pearl owed it to St. John’s? Devo owed it to MSU? Hopkins, Hart, etc. owed it to UCLA? Hakim owed it to Nova, Penn, Temple, St. Joe’s AND LaSalle?
Grow up dude. It’s just basketball.

The fanbase who watched them grow up. Also its Syracusd not like they owe it to Lemoyne College
Really? How many SU fans want to Bville games? Friends and family, that’s it. No one watched JJ grown up. Outside of this board, few know who he is.
I knew about him in 8th grade through my son, who was in school with him. Kid has always liked UNC. In his lifetime, they play much more exciting a basketball than SU.
I can walk to Bville games in 5 minutes. I have been to one game in the 30 years I have lived in the village. That was to see a kid at Henniger, which was when I first saw Ben Cronin, as a sophomore.

I never paid attention havent since. But my point still stands.
I’m sad that your college experience had such a small impact on your sense of campus community (and your education). Quite a missed opportunity.

BTW - you’re missing out on some exciting basketball. A $5 ticket gets you a-close-to-the-court seat to watch well coached, competitive basketball.

Last edited:
I graduated from Lemoyne but I never rooted for their basketball program. It's D3 basketball enough said. Players who are the nice and easy shop athletes of the week on news channel 9 end up at Lemoyne.
Can’t come here pretending you know Syracuse basketball and recruiting, claim you are a Le Moyne grad and say the Dolphins are D3.

No cred

Status
Not open for further replies.