Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer

Screenshot_20210615-193213_Instagram.jpg

Everybody just calm down and relax. First of all let’s not forget that Coach K will not be there anymore and who knows how that will affect recruiting.
Second it’s not exactly like we have nothing to offer. We are Syracuse, act like it.
Lastly, according to McAllister Starling will visit Syracuse on June 25.

He was Cuse’s back up plan now they might be his... this is a race of who commits first with this entire group of recruits

Always appreciate your insight! Thank You.

He was Cuse’s back up plan now they might be his... this is a race of who commits first with this entire group of recruits
I have a question. Who was the primary point guard target: Dior, Zion or Quadir if JJ was the backup? Dior and Zion look to be targets who have moved on. Quadir and Chance are out there but are not getting that much love lately. The questions are 1) will Chance visit Syracuse officially and 2) will Quadir come before he starts to heat as a top recruiting target.

Starling is now Plan A with Quadir as Plan B and Chance as a combo guard.

Last edited:
Heartache by the numbers ,trouble by the score numbers won’t matter till the next teardrop falls.

Can someone explain why would take an official here instead of just popping in? Free plane ticket home?

I know Dooke isn’t going to become Marist, but without K Duke is still at least to some degree a bit of an unknown quantity!
K is a special coach as his record indicates.
The new regime at Dooke has to go do it.
Until that happens they are an unknown.
Something JJ hopefully thinks seriously about.
Would love to see him in Orange !

Last edited:
We will see what happens but I have a hard time believing a kid from Baldwinsville whose entire family can sit front row in the dome to watch him play college basketball is going anywhere but Cuse
I agree with this. The great thing about him is he can play the 2 or off guard position and play it WELL (actually wouldn't prefer him to be our pg).

We will see what happens but I have a hard time believing a kid from Baldwinsville whose entire family can sit front row in the dome to watch him play college basketball is going anywhere but Cuse
Greg Paulus is his mentor

Last edited:
There was talk he wouldn't stay here because he's a UNC fan but now we think he's going to Duke?
I dont think it’s that cut and dry. A duke offer is arguably the best offer u can get in college. The exposure u get from that program is second to none (I would say higher than UK). They may not be your favorite team during your recruiting time but they check so many boxes in terms of getting you to the league and exposure. Now that spotlight is heavy and bright but the pros outweigh the cons

Status
Not open for further replies.