Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colonoscopies all around!!!
page wwe GIF

I normally wouldn’t reveal my source, but I’m talking to my dog and I was like, “who do you think we get? Justin? JJ? Flip? Quadir? Chance? Ha ha, Dior?” Just when I said Dior, she licked my face. So, take it to the bank.
your dog told you that in confidence but you just had to bark it out, didn't you?

Just had mine last week. The person who named the prep ( GO LIGHTLY ) is most likely a Rutgers alum.
My last one , the Dr was a former Jawhawk basketball player from when I was in school. He was a double figure scorer for 3 years. I mentioned our notable wins against Kansas before the procedure. probably not that smart on my part seeing how he was about to go to work on me.

Thx. I have one two weeks from today. I am looking forward to the day before. Such joy.

My condolences. As a much younger veteran of them, science would do well to find a better way to prep.

Thx. I have one two weeks from today. I am looking forward to the day before. Such joy.

squeeze your nose as you drink the stuff. No taste.

My last one , the Dr was a former Jawhawk basketball player from when I was in school. He was a double figure scorer for 3 years. I mentioned our notable wins against Kansas before the procedure. probably not that smart on my part seeing how he was about to go to work on me.

My Uncle in Philly had a cardiologist named Dr. Ho.

Dr Reggie Ho.

The kicker from Notre Dame in 1988.

Status
Not open for further replies.