Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
JJ and the City Rocks are 2-1 so far with them winning this AM in front of JB. They’re playing their 4th game right now.

2183BD14-E94C-4835-BB27-EC23BF9337F0.jpeg

And of course, Jake and Fishy. We were kind of a crew down there at ABCD for a couple years. I am pretty sure that I was there for a couple years (and maybe Mason, too), before we started sending a bunch of people. (Forza, CTO, Frozen, maybe Bees?).

That's when the whole national recruiting scene began to take off, thanks in large part to the Internet, which turned these little regional newspaper type publications into modern scouting and rating services.
Those were fun times. Instead of the 800 #s for recruiting, you guys would post on the original site. It was basketball nerdvana. I met Mason one day at Manley, just watching practice. I was in law school and Mason was working on a degree in something I couldn’t pronounce, let alone understand.
Reflectively, this place, in all of its iterations, has been part of my life for almost as long as it hasn’t. Thanks to all who started it and have contributed over the years.

Those were fun times. Instead of the 800 #s for recruiting, you guys would post on the original site. It was basketball nerdvana. I met Mason one day at Manley, just watching practice. I was in law school and Mason was working on a degree in something I couldn’t pronounce, let alone understand.
Reflectively, this place, in all of its iterations, has been part of my life for almost as long as it hasn’t. Thanks to all who started it and have contributed over the years.
What years were you in Law School?

Or IF the coaches are willing to wait til mid-Fall for JJ to decide - which still guarantees exactly nada.

So - IF Quadir is ready to go, we should take the bird in the hand.

Rather than risk ending up with a handful of nothing. (o hai Quade!)
Can always pound the portal, if we don’t get a high level recruit.

That was a touching post... until someone pissed on it.

Because the staff believes JJ is the best player they are recruiting

Thanks for the insight. Do you think the staff would take a commitment today from Westry or Copeland? Or would they hold off for hope of signing JJ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom