Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 42 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted the film shows his scoring highlights but it does not show his passing/playmaking skills.

He is definitely is a creator with the ball in his hands.

Granted the film shows his scoring highlights but it does not show his passing/playmaking skills.

He is definitely is a creator with the ball in his hands.

he’s got a good handle but he had 0 asts and 4 turnovers today.

He like him?
He didn’t. Joe was affable, did no work and an intellectual lightweight in his opinion. I’m not sure he wouldn’t want to be quoted on it.

I think Starling starts at the 2 his first year with Joe is the PG.

I also will not be surprised if Taylor plays a good amount of forward here. I know they sold him on replacing Buddy, but they are different players. Taylor has good size and is a really good athlete with the ability to finish around the rim and he’s not quite that level of shooter yet.

I think Starling starts at the 2 his first year with Joe is the PG.

I also will not be surprised if Taylor plays a good amount of forward here. I know they sold him on replacing Buddy, but they are different players. Taylor has good size and is a really good athlete with the ability to finish around the rim and he’s not quite that level of shooter yet.
Joe may start, but if he wants to win, he needs to do what Duany did his senior year. He knew Billy and Gerry needed to be on the floor for Syracuse to win. As a smart player, and true team player, he started, but crunch time was Billy and Gerry.

Joe may start, but if he wants to win, he needs to do what Duany did his senior year. He knew Billy and Gerry needed to be on the floor for Syracuse to win. As a smart player, and true team player, he started, but crunch time was Billy and Gerry.

FFS can we not turn this into another discussion about Girard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom