Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 44 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not Hop !

not the same guy. This is who looks like hop.

F4E882FA-3756-4B70-BB06-DA6AA30BDD99.jpeg

got a little gray. Lol.

Scheyer is there too under the basket to the right. He’s watching whitehead too though. Whitehead is very very good.
Whitehead is really good.

Oats was there watching JJ and Rice from Team Durant.

I saw Red dipped out in the 2nd half and hasn't returned. I wonder who he left to see. :cool:

According to Dean he seems to expect JJ to take a visit to Duke still and wouldn't be surprised if others get involved. Especially after the performances hes putting up. Nice to see us show up with the full house of coaches...I really hope this kid decides he wants to stay home. Scheyer might really start to turn up the heat now. I think this one might get more complicated for JJ with all the attention he'll be getting.

According to Dean he seems to expect JJ to take a visit to Duke still and wouldn't be surprised if others get involved. Especially after the performances hes putting up. Nice to see us show up with the full house of coaches...I really hope this kid decides he wants to stay home. Scheyer might really start to turn up the heat now. I think this one might get more complicated for JJ with all the attention he'll be getting.
SU staff certainly putting in the effort.

We didn’t give JJ enough love in the beginning as we considered other players ahead of him

I think he took offense

I want him bad but not optimistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online