Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 55 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arbitrary: 20 years is arbitrary and irrelevant. Stanford has a better record of NBA success while the current recruits have been in HS. That’s relevant. They don’t care about Douglas, Coleman, Owens, etc. They want to know what the coach will do to get them to the next level. JJ grew up here, and he’s not convinced JB can get him to the pros.
Keep the Orange tinted glasses on and ignore the real world: the best players want to go where they know they will run a pro offense and defense.
Says 20 years is arbitrary, irrelevant, and bad logic.

Brings up players who were already retired 20 years ago.

How

Many

NBA (non-graduates)

Actually

Go

Back

And

Get

Their

Degree?

Oh yeah, and from the same school?

Come on, man. Not to say that some don't, but lets be real.
Donovan McNabb and Pearl Washington graduated the same year.

Donovan McNabb and Pearl Washington graduated the same year.
And that's fantastic for them, but that's only two. You must like that number or something.

And that's fantastic for them, but that's only two. You must like that number or something.
And what number would be enough to convince you that one person - J.J. Starling, who clearly prioritizes his education - might do the same thing as Pearl?

And what number would be enough to convince you that one person - J.J. Starling, who clearly prioritizes his education - might do the same thing as Pearl?

113B3678-F822-4D3E-A072-273F31CE4147.jpeg

Going to act like I understand what’s going on

Starters: Joe, JJ, Lands, Benny, Edwards.
Bench: Quadir, Taylor, Swider(?), Barlow or Carey
Also, we’ll probably be active in the transfer portal again.
I agree with that, except, if Swider is here, he has to start, doesn't he? That is a loaded roster. I hope Frank and Symir are a part of it, as well.

Having lived in San Jose, 25 miles south of Palo alto, for thirty years I am here to tell you that Silicon Valley cares about football, the sharks and the warriors. Giants and A’s next. College basketball in Silicon Valley is a secondary market by far

Ok now I’m confused. Didn’t he already take officials here and Uconn in June? We’re they unofficial?

surprised NW is there and Stanford is not.
I believe the previous visits were junior year visits. He has 5 more to take as a senior.

I believe the previous visits were junior year visits. He has 5 more to take as a senior.
Oh I had just assumed the year was done at that point. Forget places go well into June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom