Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah. Black hood. It's a wide body too so General Lee looks odd. Plus General Lee was a Charger not a Challenger.
Ah, they make a HC Redeye Charger, too...don't they?

Ah, they make a HC Redeye Charger, too...don't they?

Correct. Those don't have the Retro design though since they are Sedans. They have some lines like the old ones but overall they are more like a BMW Sedan on roids than resembling an old 69 Charger.

9A59BBB0-D0E3-4025-A4DB-D89A25594D55.gif

JJ would offset the loss of Lands, and give us a marquee player to anchor the rest of the solid class around.

Like your idea about rounding out the class with Carey, then hitting the portal in the spring / summer.

And if we can get year 2 out of Benny -- disco.
It would more than offset the loss lol

Agreed. I don't think he's seen the right Lands games or something. That was a big loss and our best recruit this cycle

Seems like there's a segment of the board who've decided that Lands decommitment isn't that big of a deal, because he isn't that good of a player. Which is false, but probably a self-protection mechanism to stave off disappointment.

To be clear -- not saying he's Billy Owens / Carmelo, but I agree with your take. Kid is a bucket getter -- a very smooth scorer / shooter. Now, landing JJ would help alleviate that loss, because he's a phenomenal offensive player, as well. Hope we can land him.

I don't see JJ playing PG at Duke. He's not a distributor at all.
Yeah, I haven't seen anything that shows him as a PG. He is a classic 2 guard guy. That said, we had Marek playing center, so who knows.

Dash said it earlier but ND is a major player obv. Not sure about the allure of the program, but I’m sure like Stanford they are selling the other components that people “love” about ND. National brand, huge alumni association, blah blah. Cuse still in good shape but things are changing quite often with JJ

Dash said it earlier but ND is a major player obv. Not sure about the allure of the program, but I’m sure like Stanford they are selling the other components that people “love” about ND. National brand, huge alumni association, blah blah. Cuse still in good shape but things are changing quite often with JJ
Gotta think if I’m him and I’m unsure, I’d wanna give the hometown thing a shot first and if it doesn’t work freshman year, use the portal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom