Class of 2022 - PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG JJ Starling (Baldwinsville / La Lumiere) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
car cruising GIF by Off The Jacks

Is JJ's buddy for the day cruising around campus on a Rascal or Jazzy, yes or no question.

Interesting, right before our visit.
One would think if JJ was going Duke he wouldn't be at SU for a 2nd visit. Why bother and inflict more pain on the locals by building up their hopes? If anything it would seem to indicate he's still undecided and searching for more to help him decide.

One would think if JJ was going Duke he wouldn't be at SU for a 2nd visit. Why bother and inflict more pain on the locals by building up their hopes? If anything it would seem to indicate he's still undecided and searching for more to help him decide.
He’s having a great time- as he should. And athlete or not, this is a once in a lifetime situation that we all faced coming out of HS.
I was accepted at Duke, Drexel, and SU. I had family in the Cuse, had visited my uncle/cousins for several summers as a kid, and my parents felt that was the best option.
I looked at my choices, considered their advice and agreed….and I’ve never regretted it. If anyone had tried to push me in a certain direction, it wouldn’t have worked. JJ is facing a similar life decision. He needs to do what’s best for him obviously. Let’s hope he chooses us, but if not- good luck & God bless.

Last edited:
I would think local recruits would be the most likely informative for him: Triche, Rautine, etc.
He grew up watching some decent Cuse teams with local players. No question that the Cuse fans embraces that and hopefully that means something to him.

Well, Symir and the Boeheims are local recruits also.
Boeheim’s are unique, and Symir hasn’t experienced playing as a local, or living life after that. IMO, they would not bring anything to the table for a kid like JJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.