Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orange shirt? I thought everything was black, white or gray back then.
One of my favorite "explanations" as to how that worked.

Attachments

• 0221C743-95B2-49AC-8D11-8DEF3F5BD4C2.gif
    0221C743-95B2-49AC-8D11-8DEF3F5BD4C2.gif
    123.7 KB · Views: 106
Wow, it's been a long time since I have watched a whole ten minute highlight reel.

A few things I didn't already know.

1) Mintz seems to have elite foot speed. I was shocked at how he left opposing guards behind while leaking out. He should be a wide receiver. "If you're even, he's leaving."

2) Mintz has really good defensive instincts. He was able to anticipate passes or hand offs a few times to get a steal or create one for a teammate.

Between points one and two, we might have an exciting change of floor game again.

3) Mintz is incredibly crafty with the ball. He just seems to know where to go so he can get his shot off. I suspect he'll be one of those guys where you don't feel like he did a lot, but you look up and he'll have 20 from 8 midrange jumpers and a handful of free throws.

I'm really excited for him to play for us next year. He is a very good basketball player.

EDIT: Three consecutive posts that start with "wow" I swear I was still typing when the first two got posted!

Wow, it's been a long time since I have watched a whole ten minute highlight reel.

A few things I didn't already know.

1) Mintz seems to have elite foot speed. I was shocked at how he left opposing guards behind while leaking out. He should be a wide receiver. "If you're even, he's leaving."

2) Mintz has really good defensive instincts. He was able to anticipate passes or hand offs a few times to get a steal or create one for a teammate.

Between points one and two, we might have an exciting change of floor game again.

3) Mintz is incredibly crafty with the ball. He just seems to know where to go so he can get his shot off. I suspect he'll be one of those guys where you don't feel like he did a lot, but you look up and he'll have 20 from 8 midrange jumpers and a handful of free throws.

I'm really excited for him to play for us next year. He is a very good basketball player.

EDIT: Three consecutive posts that start with "wow" I swear I was still typing when the first two got posted!
Thinking of switching mine to yowsah but just too lazy. I'll do it later!

He is so not a Pittsburgh player. What was he thinking?!

He’s going to be a lot of fun to watch. He operates like he’s got one of those embedded attack computers, like The Terminator.

I‘m mixy, between wanting him to get bigger/stronger, versus wanting him to just rip around and break ankles like Iverson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom