Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Keatts even guaranteed to have a job next year?

I don’t think we are getting him. He’s not going to want to sit behind Girard and Symir next year and that’s what would likely happen if JB is coach.
I know JB says he doesn’t promise recruits they’ll start, but of course he promises recruits they’ll start. That’s what it will take to get Mintz.

Is Keatts even guaranteed to have a job next year?

I don’t think we are getting him. He’s not going to want to sit behind Girard and Symir next year and that’s what would likely happen if JB is coach.
Won’t he be behind Tarquavian Smith and Seabron at the guard spots at NC State?

The article says they are trying to sell him on a three guard lineup

Seabron will go pro. Mintz has been promised he wil be the man at NC State from day 1. I don’t think sitting behind Sy will do it to get him here. JB will have to address that with Mintz.

Remember Julius Hodge
I do. I remember being at work working with a computer for the first time finding out he wasn't coming. If Hodge came we don't get Hak. Very likely no national championship. NCState did come in the dome and spank us one of those years Hodge played.

I know JB says he doesn’t promise recruits they’ll start, but of course he promises recruits they’ll start. That’s what it will take to get Mintz.
See: Quade Green. Went to UK bc Cal promised him a starting spot and JB did not.

No idea on how NC States culture S
stacks up but assuming this young man is indeed Jewish- SU has a very large Jewish community and is 8th among private schools.. NCSU is not ranked that I saw for public schools.

I realize that may not matter to him but if it does certainly is another positive in our favor. Great community at SU.

I would wager it will completely depend on who is staying and who isn't with this kid. The player and parents know what rotations look like with the current group. If players move on I think it legitimately creates opportunities for Mintz. If some don't move on, I think the player and his parents don't seriously consider.

I would wager it will completely depend on who is staying and who isn't with this kid. The player and parents know what rotations look like with the current group. If players move on I think it legitimately creates opportunities for Mintz. If some don't move on, I think the player and his parents don't seriously consider.
To be honest the young man is better off going to a situation where the program is stable. Where he has a chance to play with a program on an upward trend to showcase his skills.

Is that Judah’s brother who currently plays on Kentucky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom