Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 years ago we had an incoming Oak Hill PG…..and……damnit, it was well worth it and I’d do it all over again.

Let’s hope the kid likes big crowds and Saturday seals the deal, like it has with so many others.
Just as long as there isn't a Konecny in the group a real bad apple.

21 years ago we had an incoming Oak Hill PG…..and……damnit, it was well worth it and I’d do it all over again.

Let’s hope the kid likes big crowds and Saturday seals the deal, like it has with so many others.
Will he be able to get here

A dunk like that would be something from one of our guards. That behind the back pass was awful though and would get him a quick hook.
Between him and Copeland, Boeheim may lose his mind. But that’s the kind of energy, athleticism, flashiness, and swagger that we have been missing and this program needs again.

Between him and Copeland, Boeheim may lose his mind. But that’s the kind of energy, athleticism, flashiness, and swagger that we have been missing and this program needs again.
I wonder why Copeland hasn’t visited. Taylor has come up twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.