Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Cruz to DePaul has to essentially eliminate them, looks like it’s Cuse, Wake and NC State, not too scared of either of those and it sounds like JB isn’t either.
Cross off NCS. It is the only public school on his list. He is going private. Between Wake and us. If he goes Wake I want us to quit the ACC. This is what it has come to; the former Beast of the East is on a level playing field with a bottom feeding ACC team.

Cross off NCS. It is the only public school on his list. He is going private. Between Wake and us. If he goes Wake I want us to quit the ACC.
What’s even more sad, is the fact that I don’t know if we are a better sell then wake right now. In the past we would have this in the bag 99.99% of the time if it was us vs wake.

Cross off NCS. It is the only public school on his list. He is going private. Between Wake and us. If he goes Wake I want us to quit the ACC.
Is him only going private based on anything?

What’s even more sad, is the fact that I don’t know if we are a better sell then wake right now. In the past we would have this in the bag 99.99% of the time if it was us vs wake.
Depends upon how far back you go. Danny Schayes came down to us vs. Wake. And the story is, his father the HOFer, wanted him to go to Wake.

Cross off NCS. It is the only public school on his list. He is going private. Between Wake and us. If he goes Wake I want us to quit the ACC. This is what it has come to; the former Beast of the East is on a level playing field with a bottom feeding ACC team.
The minute anyone tries to figure out how an 18-year-old thinks then it's time to hang it up. For all we know he has a girlfriend that goes there. Or he likes the Carolina weather better. Maybe Melo can get involved and push the Oak Hill to Cuse connection. Or at the very least Devo.

I mean, this simply isn't backed up by anything. Correlation between public vs non-public when choosing a place to play is nonexistent - could not be less of a factor.

I mean, this simply isn't backed up by anything. Correlation between public vs non-public when choosing a place to play is nonexistent - could not be less of a factor.
Given that most schools are public his selection of 3/4 private schools is no coincidence.

I'm not sure that is true. I also don't believe it will have anything to do with who Mintz chooses. I am afraid of NC State on this one.
Not among P-5 schools.

That has nothing to do with being in the ACC. Right now, we are an also ran in any P5 conference.
He is being wooed by syracuse university, not Syracuse University.

That may be true. That wasn't what was originally said though.
Obviously, small private schools are irrelevant to the conversation. Among our competitors public schools predominate, yet he has selected 3/4 private schools. It is an indication that you choose to ignore as you do to all info that you do not like.

Obviously, small private schools are irrelevant to the conversation. Among our competitors public schools predominate, yet he has selected 3/4 private schools. It is an indication that you choose to ignore as you do to all info that you do not like.

This whole public vs private school debate is ridiculous, and basically fabricated as “data”.

I seriously doubt the public/private status of the final schools he happens to have selected have ANYTHING to do with it.

But you keep on trying to read those goat entrails and tea leaves.

Hopefully the crowd size and the dome do it for him today..
Screenshot_20220226-183554_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220226-183745_Instagram.jpg

And he ignored the weather yesterday today and is ignoring the game today...

Status
Not open for further replies.