Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mintz hanging with Bunch, Taylor, and Carey (can't really see him on the other side of JT) pre-game...
Screenshot_20220226-183728_Instagram.jpg

Obviously, small private schools are irrelevant to the conversation. Among our competitors public schools predominate, yet he has selected 3/4 private schools. It is an indication that you choose to ignore as you do to all info that you do not like
Oh, it really isn't info. We lose recruits to private schools all the time. What I choose to ignore is people like you. And I am so much better off for it. On ignore.

Last edited:
Of getting blown out ? (Not directed at you) but I actually think a game like this is an outlier. Fans show up like this 2-3x a year and losing by what they just lost by is not great

That’s silly. Win or loss aside, nobody can match that game experience - nobody. If your buddies on the staff can’t figure out how to sell it, then that’s a significant problem.

Winning cannot be the #1 thing on this young man's mind. He did originally commit to PITT.
I think the rumor was that Jeff Capel promised Judah that they would get a monster class for him and then named off all the recruits they would eventually not get lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.