Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst part about this is we are overrating Duke and acting like the little engine that could.
I certainly don't think this is a historically great Duke team, but I do think they have what it takes to win it all this year. They have non-conference wins vs. current Top 5 teams Gonzaga and Kentucky. Obviously the ACC sucks, but their three conference losses are by a combined four points.

I certainly don't think this is a historically great Duke team, but I do think they have what it takes to win it all this year. They have non-conference wins vs. current Top 5 teams Gonzaga and Kentucky. Obviously the ACC sucks, but their three conference losses are by a combined four points.
And they're 'everyone's Super Bowl.'

[Judah Mintz, come on down. You would be the most electric player in the Dome since... maybe since that other Oak Hill guy.]

You guys are missing the point, but a good portion of this board can never let a Duke post go by them without waxing poetic about their chances for whatever reason. All that tells me is they may have peaked in November like they have previous 6 seasons.

Bottom line is even 2-3 years ago we had the guys to at least compete with them and our teams from 08-14 beat that team 75% of the time in the dome.

[QUOTE="dasher, post: 4183691, memb
Oh, it really isn't info. We lose recruits to private schools all the time. What I choose to ignore is people like you. And I am so much better off for it. On ignore.
Reading comprehension? I said it was between Wake and us. The problem is not that Wake is a private school. The problem is that we have sunk down to their level. As usual, you cannot read.
[/QUOTE]
Wake has had exactly one good season in the past 15 years. You can’t say we’ve sunk to their level or that they’re back in any legitimate way.

Last edited:
Their whole starting 5 may go in the 1st round. But they are young which could hold them back some when you have to win 6 in a row.
I think they could have a drastic drop off but this team can win it all.

They beat uk and the zags and are going to win the Acc by 2 games. Not saying they are the 96 Kentucky Wildcats but this team easily coukd win it all.
That’s nice Brian, but based on past history just because you said it means it won’t happen.

Now let’s get Mintz.

I think they have as good a chance as any team. This is a wide open year. My guess is Purdue or Auburn.

Let Judah know...
Screenshot_20220227-184543_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220227-184614_Instagram.jpg

Yeah, any idea why? What's different?

Are they just super stoked to get out after the Covid year?
I think it helps that Weitsman and BarstoolCuse are extremely friendly. Plus lots of underclassmen attend regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.