Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so with an exciting team, like the one that Juday would be leading, gets 22,000 on average and over 30k on special nights. This is what Wake averaged for the past few years. And, we had over 8,000 students tonight, that is insane...anywhere here is Wake's numbers.
View attachment 214806
And SU fans contributed greatly to those numbers from the last few years.

I’ll start asking some questions and let you guys know. I’ve chilled out on posting about recruiting because it’s too much of a rollercoaster for everyone lol but We could use some possible good news I guess
Always appreciated.

Keep Edwards playing and this team - even with its deficiencies - could beat anyone in the conference not named Duke on any given night. The team was improving, and some of the newish guys were beginning to help out.

The Edwards injury sidetracked all if that. It is what it is.

Screenshot_20220227-220355_Instagram.jpg

I’ll start asking some questions and let you guys know. I’ve chilled out on posting about recruiting because it’s too much of a rollercoaster for everyone lol but We could use some possible good news I guess
Thanks as always BD! Does the rest of the staff have the same feels as JB does for best class ever? I'm pretty sure he said something along those lines a while back about the upcoming class.

Thanks as always BD! Does the rest of the staff have the same feels as JB does for best class ever? I'm pretty sure he said something along those lines a while back about the upcoming class.
He did say exactly that. He said as a complete class, it’s the best they have ever brought in. I know HCJB is not above occasional hyperbole, but still that’s a pretty big statement.

He did say exactly that. He said as a complete class, it’s the best they have ever brought in. I know HCJB is not above occasional hyperbole, but still that’s a pretty big statement.
Agreed very big statement and feels like messaging to justify his continued run as HC. ADJW understands the positioning JB is doing. To me ADJW needs to look at probability with JB at this point and ask himself if this class is really good enough to let JB retool quickly enough for a final run. I don't think it does which means ADJW finds himself in the same scenario next year and having the same conversation if he let's him return.

Agreed very big statement and feels like messaging to justify his continued run as HC. ADJW understands the positioning JB is doing. To me ADJW needs to look at probability with JB at this point and ask himself if this class is really good enough to let JB retool quickly enough for a final run. I don't think it does which means ADJW finds himself in the same scenario next year and having the same conversation if he let's him return.
And he also likes to throw in: “Maybe we’ll play some m2m defense next year”. Which sounds a whole lot like the old classic:” We gonna play 9-10 guys, we’re that deep”.
More than likely it’ll be same old, same old w/ JB. Honestly, I think he’s talking outta his azz. I’ll believe it when i see it. #BoeheimSaysThings

Last edited:
And he also likes to throw in: “Maybe we’ll play some m2m defense next year”. Which sounds a whole lot like the old classic:” We gonna play 9-10 guys, we’re that deep”.
More than likely it’ll be same old, same old w/ JB. Honestly, I think he’s talking outta his azz. I’ll believe it when i see it. #BoeheimSaysThings
I don’t believe a word JB says anymore. I’m not biting on his proclamations anymore. He’s made a lot of claims about his teams and recruits the last several years that have all turned out to be BS.

I’m just going to take a moment snd re-enjoy last years Sweet 16.
And 2003’s N (F’n) C.
Aaah.
They’ll be back. You can bet your bottom Otto.

Good news would be nice…!

If you actually watch the kids, it seems far from the best class to me. I don’t know where JB gets that impression from. I think Carey is the most impressive. All of then seen like 2-3 year projects, which is fine if we had good players on the team already.

One of these visits seems different than the other…
D8B40E23-1558-4142-A594-CF9A888144FA.jpg

Two say great and one says amazing. Is that it? One lists just the staff. One lists the HC and the staff. One lists the HC and head recruiter but not the staff.
If I’m reading between the lines correctly, I’d take an amazing visit over two great ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.