Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
DePaul has 7 (edit: jk, 2) crystal balls? not sure how NC state, wake AND syracuse lose to DePaul…

Last edited:
DePaul has 7 crystal balls? That’s about as sure as you’re gonna get… not sure how NC state, wake AND syracuse lose to DePaul…
I see 2 at a 7 confidence level.

What an absolutely devastating development. But I guess if they could get Cruz it makes sense they could use the same means to get Mintz. With NIL we just don't know.
So many near misses to get a real headliner between Dior, Lands, Starling and maybe now Mintz. So incredibly frustrating.

What an absolutely devastating development. But I guess if they could get Cruz it makes sense they could use the same means to get Mintz. With NIL we just don't know.
So many near misses to get a real headliner between Dior, Lands, Starling and maybe now Mintz. So incredibly frustrating.
I wonder what they are selling?

There's not much fan interest there, its a Bears and Bulls town with 2 baseball teams and an NHL team

He must have said something to somebody if Depaul is leaking.

One of the two guys is a DePaul blogger. The other guy is solid.

This is why we all just need to be patient, as a ton of "puts and takes " are going to be happening and writing in recruits who have not even been signed might lead some to disappointment. Save yourself the headache until there is more roster certainty.

This would be a complete shocker to the staff.
enhanced-buzz-22461-1378474555-15.jpg

If these CBs are accurate... JB sure as hell better be willing to swing big in the portal for a PG... not holding my breath

Status
Not open for further replies.