Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
No question. There has been a level of confidence about this one. What scares me most, how in the world are we going to be able to recruit anyone any good next year?
Right, whats the class of 23 gonna look like?

Its like trying to recruit when you are on the last year of your contract and no extension has been announced. Just a big cryptic message with no detail or succession plan.

Example 1209 of recruiting always being fluid and unpredictable. It's a lock when a player signs beyond that anything can and will happen especially to Syracuse
Is it a lock when a player signs? *looking at Skyy*

I have zero confidence we sign anyone in the top 75 until after JB retires. We just don’t get it done anymore when it’s a battle at the end.
Benny was top 75 last season…

It seems to be a common occurrence. They don’t seem to read the tea leaves in recruiting. It’s becoming a huge problem. They just don’t get it. They continue get payed. Losing players to DePaul should tell JW all he needs to know about this staffs ability to re ruit.

I guess the ACC Coach of the Year got played too.

It seems to be a common occurrence. They don’t seem to read the tea leaves in recruiting. It’s becoming a huge problem. They just don’t get it. They continue get payed. Losing players to DePaul should tell JW all he needs to know about this staffs ability to refruit.
NIL has changed the recruiting dynamic forever.

I guess the ACC Coach of the Year got played too.
He is smart enough to load up with the portal.. He got the ACC player of the year from the portal. Let’s see what JB gets from the portal.. Compare us to what other coaches in the ACC got last year. Our roster is a complete mess. That is on our coaching staff. We couldn’t go .500 in a horrible league with a veteran team.

Then we better get a coach that knows what he’s doing in that regard.

Coaches can’t do anything

Example 1209 of recruiting always being fluid and unpredictable. It's a lock when a player signs beyond that anything can and will happen especially to Syracuse
Bino Ranson is a great recruiter. He’s beaten us before in our backyard

Coaches can’t do anything
That's a failing mentality - what the 'program' or SU CAN do is tap into booster programs without connecting to the coaches. See every SEC school getting guys over better basketball programs.

If this instance, be it true, isn't a wake-up to modern college basketball recruiting, it will never hit the staff. The staff has repeatedly not "played the game" with the '22 class, and that's why they've completely struck out after promising an elite class.

Status
Not open for further replies.