Class of 2021 - PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered

Thought he was a big Memphis lean? No visit for them?
Probably doesnt need to waste a official to there right now because of how close in proximity he is to them. I would guess this recruitment has a LONG ways to go but still cool we are getting a visit. Our coaches have spent some time with him already and seem to be on him hard. Kid will be really hard to pull out of the south. Probably a long shot but you gotta shoot your shot!

Probably doesnt need to waste a official to there right now because of how close in proximity he is to them. I would guess this recruitment has a LONG ways to go but still cool we are getting a visit. Our coaches have spent some time with him already and seem to be on him hard. Kid will be really hard to pull out of the south. Probably a long shot but you gotta shoot your shot!
Yeah I'm kind of surprised by all of this but if he's using a visit on us, that's pretty legit.

Yeah I'm kind of surprised by all of this but if he's using a visit on us, that's pretty legit.
Me too...but with a kid like him it's so early still. He has all next year to attract UK/Duke and Penny will be on him hard (Memphis should be fun to watch this year and have a good playing atmosphere so he will probably be impressed with the hometown school) and getting him out of the south wont be easy. It's nice that hes giving us some serious thought by coming on a official. Dont know unless you try!

using up his officials awfully early in the process . . .

using up his officials awfully early in the process . . .

Apparantly they can now official as junior and senior. I wasn’t aware of this until Andre Jackson did two officials to Uconn (one as junior and other as senior). I’m guessing the 5 restarts after junior year is complete.

is this kid a candidate for a reclassification to 2020? Or is he def 2021?

I don't know about you guys but I prefer to see lists from the actual recruit...
And not by some kid named Jake.
my twitter emoji game is not strong, but does this indicate that fsu is the favorite?

Big time visitor on campus!

Screenshot_20191106-054545_Instagram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom