Class of 2021 - PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered

This one will be a uphill climb but it's great we got a visit so early on in his recruitment. This will be a marathon I would think. Big time talent with lots of suitors.

This one will be a uphill climb but it's great we got a visit so early on in his recruitment. This will be a marathon I would think. Big time talent with lots of suitors.

This one will definitely be tough but Griff has been to Memphis on a couple occasions already and it clearly is working. To have any chance and getting a visit from a Memphis kid to not go to Memphis is quite a feat in itself...

sucks there will only be 19k fannies in seats. not the best atmosphere unless we play well.

First I've heard of this - can someone explain??

He’s taking advantage of a 2018 rule change that allows athletes to take more than five officials visits during their career.

First I've heard of this - can someone explain??

He’s taking advantage of a 2018 rule change that allows athletes to take more than five officials visits during their career.
I think because he’s a 2021

Him and Dior would be a Pretty neat back court huh
1573080104593.png

Is it possible to dislike him more?
a guy like Bazley who bears a strong facial resemblance to gollum from lord of the rings shouldn't be commenting about anything else being ugly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom