Class of 2021 - PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered

Do you think this is a sentiment shared by others within the program?

Yes absolutely. There are certain challenges coaches of JBs age face when trying to relate to a 17 year old. Heck they start recruiting them when they are 14/15. It’s just part of it. Coaches are getting younger for this reason because these kids wanna relate...

Also, a lot of these kids weren’t even alive yet when Carmelo (who was last huge star drafted here) won a championship here. Let that sink in... too many factors not in SUs favor at the moment

I have an 18 year old and they think 75, 65, 55, and 45 years old's are all old. To them Hop is old. The kids don't want to relate with their head coach. They want to win, they want to go pro, and they want to do what 18 year old's do. Assistant coach need to relate with the kids. Head coaches need to relate with their parents.

I have an 18 year old and they think 75, 65, 55, and 45 years old's are all old. To them Hop is old. The kids don't want to relate with their head coach. They want to win, they want to go pro, and they want to do what 18 year old's do. Assistant coach need to relate with the kids. Head coaches need to relate with their parents.
Not true . Our brand is bleeding right now and we all know why

Kids love Hop...

We can’t make this kids top 10?

Who cares?? Seriously.
He wasn’t coming here anyway, so what’s the point of being Top 10, just to get cut later?

As coaches say - the best answer in recruiting is “yes”.
the second best is “no”.

Better to be able to move on now, rather than waste additional time & resources.

Who cares?? Seriously.
He wasn’t coming here anyway, so what’s the point of being Top 10, just to get cut later?

As coaches say - the best answer in recruiting is “yes”.
the second best is “no”.

Better to be able to move on now, rather than waste additional time & resources.

His Top 3 will end up being Duke, Kentucky, and Memphis.

His Top 3 will end up being Duke, Kentucky, and Memphis.

Then we shouldn't be wasting time and resources. What we have to offer at the moment isn't going to cut it with a 5* with those options. There was a short window where we could compete occasionally in that pool, but the window seems to be closed, locked and bricked over.

ok I'll bite why?
We cannot attract top tier talent with the current CEO. Ask the AUU coaches what they think. It just not me saying this. Look around you and see where these kids are going

Last edited:
Looks like the same schools on that fbi list.

And it still doesn’t matter in regards to getting elite talent and never will unless there are sanctions

Unfortunate last name for Kellyanne.

Feel like there’s an apostrophe missing there.

And who knows?
Maybe that’s who’s doing the reporting. :p

KC is staying with his commit to UT despite his assistant leaving...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom