Class of 2021 - PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2021 PG Kennedy Chandler (TN) Offered

I'm told to expect his Top 10 at 5 p.m. on Friday. Dad tells me he doesn't know what the list is and Kennedy is surprising him on his birthday with the Top 10. Hard to get a read on Kennedy, but the family loved their visit to Syracuse and told me after that they were likely to take a second.

Other than Michigan every single school is in the south...

Never expected to get a commitment from Chandler but to not even get in his top 10 list... geeze.

Griff was able to get a visit from him which a testament to how the kids relate to him, but unfortunately griff ain’t the coach. Not sure how many 17 year olds can relate to a 76 year old who doesn’t develop talent and nobody gets drafted. The “25k” a night fans can only sell so much unfortunately. Elite talent is not going to take SU seriously until these factors change

Griff was able to get a visit from him which a testament to how the kids relate to him, but unfortunately griff ain’t the coach. Not sure how many 17 year olds can relate to a 76 year old who doesn’t develop talent and nobody gets drafted. The “25k” a night fans can only sell so much unfortunately. Elite talent is not going to take SU seriously until these factors change
Do you think this is a sentiment shared by others within the program?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom