Class of 2025 - PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered

I hope the pull to stay home will be strong for Keyshaun. From Albany, plays for City Rocks and is a true lead guard. Listened to a few of his interviews over the last year and he seems so level headed. He plays offensively a lot like Jrue Holiday. Poised, doesn’t get “sped up”, and is a plus athlete with a good frame. Suspect he would be a tenacious defender. Don’t know if he’s planning to stay at New Hampton Prep, the “Fighting Jimmy Boeheim’s”, but if so I’ll be able to check him out this Fall. He looks like he’d be a kid you could trust to hand the keys to day 1.

The last time we went on one of the most successful stretches in program history we landed a true PG from NY that had the same it factor and jumped of the rankings… he also came with another high ranking kid from NY….

Could you run a 3G lineup with Tillery , Jackson and Kiyan then Sadiq at the 4 and Cenac as a 5? Bring in the beef and experience from the portal and if you return anyone. Obviously a small team but extremely talented and athletic. Of course just playing fantasy hoops throwing that out there too.

True though I would in no way be disappointed if we landed Jackson or Acaden

Yep and if that happens I hope Tillery is at NW and not making us sad playing somewhere in the BE or ACC

How about we get those guys and things don't go well? Could cost him his job.
Then he would get fired for not being a good coach instead of passing on local talent and not being a good coach. Im VERY happy with how hes turned around recruiting. My point was just that its frustrating to get first crack at local kids and continuously pass just to watch them show out.

When did we “pass“ on those guys? I must have missed when they wanted to come and we said no thanks.
We didn't. I didn't say that we did. I was only addressing the post that since we didn't get them, that could cost Red his job. My point was if they didn't work out and we did get them, that might cost Red his job.

When did we “pass“ on those guys? I must have missed when they wanted to come and we said no thanks.
Tillery and Ndongo specifically, the city rocks coaches point them out and the staff said they didn’t think they’re good enough. Blackwood is still being evaluated

Tillery and Ndongo specifically, the city rocks coaches point them out and the staff said they didn’t think they’re good enough. Blackwood is still being evaluated
When did the staff say Tillery wasn’t good enough? We should tell that to the assistant coach who is recruiting him.
Maybe should tell Tillery SU doesn’t think he is good enough: (from the Twitter interview on the previous page
Keyshuan Tillery is eyeing up a visit to Syracuse The 4⭐️ PG is becoming a big name in the class of 2025.

Tillery says that Coach Engelstad is recruiting him the hardest at Syracuse and that he has a good bond. He also said that Syracuse is a great school and praised Coach Autry for the work he’s done so far.)

Last edited:
When did the staff say Tillery wasn’t good enough? We should tell that to the assistant coach who is recruiting him.
Maybe should tell Tillery SU doesn’t think he is good enough: (from the Twitter interview on the previous page
Keyshuan Tillery is eyeing up a visit to Syracuse The 4⭐️ PG is becoming a big name in the class of 2025.

Tillery says that Coach Engelstad is recruiting him the hardest at Syracuse and that he has a good bond. He also said that Syracuse is a great school and praised Coach Autry for the work he’s done so far.)
I’ve said before there is 0 chance Tillery will be coming here unless Autry starts prioritizing him. Which he isn’t because he likes lewis and Tjack more…

I’ve said before there is 0 chance Tillery will be coming here unless Autry starts prioritizing him. Which he isn’t because he likes lewis and Tjack more…
That’s backtracking. You claimed Red said Tillery isn’t good enough. That’s not the case. He might think other guys are better, but that’s his job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom