Class of 2025 - PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Keyshuan Tillery (Albany/ NH) Offered

Running with City Rocks, Keyshuan Tillery was one of the top-performing prospects during the live period weekend. The No. 136 ranked junior kicked off this weekend building off the momentum he generated from last week.

A six-foot guard with an extremely strong build, Tillery had full command of the game against MOKAN Elite. He was steady in his approach to running his team and made sound decisions with the ball. Whether it was getting his team organized for each possession, playing strong with the ball, or finding shooters and lob targets when getting a piece of the paint, Tillery served the table and eventually took over the game to secure his team a victory.

Rutgers recently offered after a great live period showing and schools like Florida, Northwestern, Temple, and Villanova are all in the mix for the floor general who has made a strong case for four-star status this spring.

Nike EYBL Session IV: 2nd Team
Screenshot_20240530-063816_Chrome.jpg

Play style reminds me of Colin Sexton - strong build, plays low to the ground, bulldog on defense who makes life difficult for the other team on both ends.

Would see him on a Baylor or Houston as a 4 year guy that gets better every year and ends up a top player in the conference. Hope he stays home.

Count me in the camp of wanting Tillery over Jackson. Kid is the type that will bring W's. Jackson, although very talented, reminds me more of a Judah type.

Feel the same way. I don't care about the NBA upside / potential, I'm only worried about how they play at Syracuse, at the college level. I just want to win.

This kid has "it."

Compared him to Collin Sexton a few days ago, then article comes out that Sexton is his favorite player. Sometimes these eyes still work!
Sexton is a good comp.

Compared him to Collin Sexton a few days ago, then article comes out that Sexton is his favorite player. Sometimes these eyes still work!
I'd take a Sexton like guy anyday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom