Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 146 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Green worries about Howard honestly. I think if he does pick UK it is because of WWW and/or playing with better players potentially. Howard has to PROVE he can shoot consistently and defend. Right now he is no deterrent to Green, IMO.

Well at least we'll have a decent PG returning in Frank, but man, what a gut punch it'll be when Green picks UK.

We needed a big, monster 2017 class. Right now, it's looking like a couple of projects and hope the grad transfer market is good to us again? Not exactly how we expected JB's last few years to go on the recruiting front.

Now let's just hope this year's team can have a great year.

You didn't look at all his posts then. He mentioned his info was good late afternoon/evening yesterday. Maybe the stuff with his gf is true, but what he said yesterday is in direct contradiction to everything else. So either he is right and everyone else wrong or at least some things he says are made up.

I think you guys are way too literal. It is obvious that his information is at best third hand. hat isn't intended to diminish it, but rather point out that it has to pass through a couple of people before it gets to him. He isn't speaking directly to Quade. If I was interpreting what he posted correctly, he also wasn't speaking directly to the player that supposedly got late word from Quade that he was all in either. But even if he is O13 may have relayed to us exactly what the player told him or his source. Doesn't mean the player was reading the tea leaves correctly.

On the other hand the coaches are talking directly to Quade, or Quade is directly refusing to speak to them. They probably aren't misinterpreting the information.

eh think you're being a bit glib with your posts... he clearly has assured at least one SU player, as recently as last night, which means (if all the UK writing on the wall is as legit as it appears) he's said " it" to strong relationships he'd established
I don't necessarily believe that the current Syracuse player has current information.

dasher said:
I don't necessarily believe that the current Syracuse player has current information.

I've said that a couple times but it goes in one ear and out the other. Some would rather take their frustrations out on posters.

If he already signed his LOI w/ UK, then why are some still implying that our staff is scrambling?
maybe our staff didn't Kentucky. Also, he might have also signed a LOI with us. Just not turned either in at the time our coaches were scrambling.

Yeah I don't get our lack of pursuit of bleed orange guys like Jamal - and this dude

Don't you think its as simple as the coaches can't be right in their evaluations all the time? We laud JB for getting it right with certain guys that not everyone was all in on e.g. Hak, Rautins, Grant, Lydon etc. He can't always be right, I assume there are lots of guys he has taken a pass on and then later kicked himself for not offering.

Amazing how quickly things evolve and how mainstream media is left behind. Borzello published an Insider article on ESPN.com last night predicting where the rest of his Top 100 would end up and he has Green all Orange. Also predicts Diallo and Tucker to Cuse FWIW and apparently it's worth very little. Think I'll just go over to the world wide leader and re read his post over and over in a state of denial.

Amazing how quickly things evolve and how mainstream media is left behind. Borzello published an Insider article on ESPN.com last night predicting where the rest of his Top 100 would end up and he has Green all Orange. Also predicts Diallo and Tucker to Cuse FWIW and apparently it's worth very little. Think I'll just go over to the world wide leader and re read his post over and over in a state of denial.

Hope he's right on Tucker at least.

Probably get Sidibe, another high school kid and two transfers.

The silent verbal just isn't what it used to be.

upload_2016-11-18_13-57-26.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.