Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 147 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to look like the post election threads until Green announces tomorrow.
Seriously! We got one person saying one thing and everyone else saying he is wrong! How many times you going to post that he is wrong. Let's just sit back and watch!

Cold blooded, of you take a look at who liked that picture q_boogie is Quades instagram account. 23 hrs ago he likes that pic from scoop...di ck punch View attachment 82504

Eh, I think people take these things way too personally. Just because it appears he chose Kentucky doesn't mean he hates Boeheim, Syracuse, or vice versa. There's nothing wrong with Quade wishing Boeheim a happy birthday.

My brother and I found my grandfathers stash of Playboys from the 70's when we cleaned out his basement. That was a pretty good day all things considered and I believe I still have my half of the stash although they are now safely stashed since I have 3 kids 11 and under.
they'll be found. I found the well-hidden key to my parents' liquor cabinet, and figured out the combination to his gun locker (his mom's birthday, backwards) before I turned 14.

Eh, I think people take these things way too personally. Just because it appears he chose Kentucky doesn't mean he hates Boeheim, Syracuse, or vice versa. There's nothing wrong with Quade wishing Boeheim a happy birthday.
Never did I intend that, I'm trying to make light of the subject and laugh . I follow lots of old cuse players on instagram and both scoop and rick have Quades announcement info on their pages...I can imagine both or going to be a little upset

Cusefan0307 said:
People need to stop using Julius Hodge as an example. Hakim was still a top 50 player, just wasn't polished.

Before he committed I believe the highest he was rated was #99.

I don't necessarily believe that the current Syracuse player has current information.

Players are often farther out of the loop than a lot of people.

I would bet it's quite personal to JB and his staff, especially, if the so-called "insiders" claims of how he was all ours just days ago, only to be seduced and stolen from our bed. And, after such a long and engaging courtship, only to literally be jilted at the alter for another...but hey, let's still be friends. :(

And what if his info is just 2 days old? Things changed dramatically in a matter of hours. Not everyone gets hourly input on info.
Yes but he said last night that his information was confirmed and that he double and tripled down on it. Things have changed. It doesn't look like things can change back but if they do somehow, that wouldn't make his statements correct. They weren't and aren't. Green flipped to Kentucky.

Maybe -- but Hakim was definitely a 4 star -- and I believe final rankings had him in the top 100 (maybe at 99).

That's my recollection as well. Warrick was nowhere near Top 50 and was as skinny as BJ Johnson coming in.

Maybe -- but Hakim was definitely a 4 star -- and I believe final rankings had him in the top 100 (maybe at 99).

Not sure about the 4 star. Now I'm curious. Francis?

dasher said:
Yes but he said last night that his information was confirmed and that he double and tripled down on it. Things have changed. It doesn't look like things can change back but if they do somehow, that wouldn't make his statements correct. They weren't and aren't. Green flipped to Kentucky.

Confirmed by his source. Who could have been a couple days behind. You said as much yourself.

I have no problem with 5th year route...come here to play and play for a championship, plus all the experience that a 19 year old lacks.

I think we need to have more clarity on JBs situation. it's being used against us on all the big recruits...
do you really think anyone is going to look at next year's nearly empty roster and conclude this is the place to come play for a championship?

do you really think anyone is going to look at next year's nearly empty roster and conclude this is the place to come play for a championship?

oh this could snowball...

Isaiah Washington will be a constant what if reminder for the next four years

He's the one that is driving me nuts, wish so bad that he hadn't signed early.

It was this morning (not last night) in regards to his double and triple down comments.

You have repeatedly stated that as of now (last night, currently, etc.) that he's UK's, but that SU was still working him, hoping to change that. I'd like to know how that can be the case if he has signed a letter of intent as reported? If a LOI has been signed, why would the SU coaches still be working/trying to get him back? Once an LOI is signed, my understanding is 'game over.' So, rather peculiar to say the least.

Confirmed by his source. Who could have been a couple days behind. You said as much yourself.
That isn't what HE said though. He said that he checked again last night and green was orange. He left no room for doubt. I am the first to agree that things change. He insisted that they didn't. He left no room for doubt. If he said you know, my source says still Syracuse but we will check again on Friday, no problem. He clearly isn't informed on what went down this week. And I say that as someone who is still hoping Green comes to his senses. But it is 100% certain that some things changed this week to say the least.

It was this morning (not last night) in regards to his double and triple down comments.

You have repeatedly stated that as of now (last night, currently, etc.) that he's UK's, but that SU was still working him, hoping to change that. I'd like to know how that can be the case if he has signed a letter of intent as reported? If a LOI has been signed, why would the SU coaches still be working/trying to get him back? Once an LOI is signed, my understanding is 'game over.' So, rather peculiar to say the least.
The LOI thing is over stated. first, the coaches may not know that he signed a LOI. Second, he might have signed two LOI's and have had them at the ready depending on which school he finally decided on. Which is my best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.