Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 183 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that sucked. Wasted so much time on this thread.

Uncalled for. Seriously?
We should be pointing the finger at JB. He should have been out recruiting and holding down the recruits we had favored our way, instead of trying to win his third gold medal at the Olympics

1ZXaYUH

I really don't get the humor in the crying Jordan face. It's never made me chuckle.

We should be pointing the finger at JB. He should have been out recruiting and holding down the recruits we had favored our way, instead of trying to win his third gold medal at the Olympics

That's a good way to recruit

Not a huge deal. Most of the recruits that he would have brought with him have already chose other schools. We have a point guard. He needed to commit weeks ago to really impact this class.

Now we can look for someone who really wants to play for Syracuse.

Dude seriously?? You do realize after reading most of these posts of the slim ball tactics of Cal and UK.

Well that sucked. I couldn't imagine having to be a coach and slober all over a kid only to have him turn his back at the last moment. Oh well let's enjoy this season. I am sure we can find at least two grad transfers to fill the holes.

Not a huge deal. Most of the recruits that he would have brought with him have already chose other schools. We have a point guard. He needed to commit weeks ago to really impact this class.

Now we can look for someone who really wants to play for Syracuse.
I liked Quade but if the choice is Frank/battle or frank/quade, I'm going with the former every time

Right. That's the reason. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.