Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 184 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were "all in" for this guy, and didn't get him. BAH

We should be pointing the finger at JB. He should have been out recruiting and holding down the recruits we had favored our way, instead of trying to win his third gold medal at the Olympics

How was holding down Quade in July and August going to prevent him from getting a bundle of cash in November?

Ok i see it now. Hope it lights a fire under jb and crew

Not many top tier options anymore. I'm pretty confident Diallo, Duval, and Coleman are going elsewhere. Obviously there are issues with Tucker.

Good luck to Quade. Peace to me caring about how successful he is as a player. Nothing personal. Go Cuse- We have a special team this year

Quade could have been a legend had he come to Syracuse. Now, he's just another Kentucky player. He's no Benny the Jet.

IMG_1356.JPG

I will say what everyone else is thinking, I hope his basketball career crashes and burns. I hope Trae commits to UK and Quade is an afterthought. He will then be recruited over year after year and never play professionally because he's a midget. Bad move on his part, he had the chance to be developed by real coaches.

I will say what everyone else is thinking, I hope his basketball career crashes and burns. I hope Trae commits to UK and Quade is an afterthought. He will then be recruited over year after year and never play professionally because he's a midget. Bad move on his part, he had the chance to be developed by real coaches.
Fukn aye brother

I wouldve liked to hear the convo between him and Gmac when he told him, if he even had the decency to let him know beforehand.

Hey Gerry, so I know you've been recruiting me for two years and have been with me since the beginning. Though I greatly appreciate your dedication to me, I'm going to go to the sexy team name that has recruited me for two months rather than stick with the team that was there from day one.

Look, Quade was supposed to usher in this class. He had every opportunity to do so and didn't. We have a better PG next year, and let's face it -- him and Howard in the backcourt together would have been awkward (and many on hear have felt that). The key to next year to me was always the wing(s). If Battle comes back this will all be a non-issue...but that's a big if.

There are a few things I hope this changes about recruiting. First, when a player publically states he's waiting on UK or Duke we start to work our Plan B. Second, when a player can't pull the trigger after 2 plus years and 10 plus visits we have recognize that's a terrible sign. Third, when players "bleed orange" growing up, we spend some more time actively with them. Fourth, we need to be clear about JBs tenure and who is next (I have it from good sources this is being used against us actively (including one of the recent commits).

Last edited:
I

I like guys like Moyer who are passionate about playing for Cuse. We are family Kentucky is just a bunch of robots whoring up. There are so many Nitabke Kentucky alumni that you get lost in the sauce at Syracuse he would have been treasured F him

I said it was a reason, He spent a lot of quality time he could have recruit this player and others.

He spent quality time bettering himself at his craft and furthering his connections, credibility, and exposure.

I

I like guys like Moyer who are passionate about playing for Cuse. We are family Kentucky is just a bunch of robots whoring up. There are so many Nitabke Kentucky alumni that you get lost in the sauce at Syracuse he would have been treasured F him
Whoops. Notable. Srry

Status
Not open for further replies.