Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who says the coaches don't know?
What the coaches know is that , and this is to be kind, it looks like he is going to Kentucky. This isn't a guess. This isn't old news. the coaches are working their hardest to get things the way they were when everyone thought he was coming to Syracuse. But right now, he isn't.

Coaches don't know? I'm sure they do.

Probably as big of a recruiting blow as they've ever experienced.

Huh, I was saying the coaches WOULD know if they've gotten an NLI. And plenty of people have said they haven't received one. Guess I should've been more clear.

But unlike this past season when SU didn't know about Malachi until the spring, this time they'll be prepared.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're not already going that route.

I expect two transfers -- a guard and a swingman. If Battle leaves, two guards.

What the coaches know is that , and this is to be kind, it looks like he is going to Kentucky. This isn't a guess. This isn't old news. the coaches are working their hardest to get things the way they were when everyone thought he was coming to Syracuse. But right now, he isn't.
He's signed wherever he's going. So if it's UK it's done... nothing to save.

dasher said:

He's already signed his letter. A little late for that, right?

iommi said:
Huh, I was saying the coaches WOULD know if they've gotten an NLI. And plenty of people have said they haven't received one. Guess I should've been more clear.

Sorry. Didn't understand.

I really hope he ends up being right at the end of the day. It could still happen. But this is a fact. Right now he is Kentucky's to lose. Not a guess.

They can't get anything anywhere. If the zags article is right ANs he's sent in his NLI, it's either at UK and we are screwed. Or it's at SU. If it's at SU, why would the SU coaches have to scramble to get things going our way? Not doubting your info, but something isn't adding up.

Status
Not open for further replies.