Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 148 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
That isn't what HE said though. He said that he checked again last night and green was orange. He left no room for doubt. I am the first to agree that things change. He insisted that they didn't. He left no room for doubt. If he said you know, my source says still Syracuse but we will check again on Friday, no problem. He clearly isn't informed on what went down this week. And I say that as someone who is still hoping Green comes to his senses. But it is 100% certain that some things changed this week to say the least.
why don't you just come out and say what you want to say? you are more connected and the other guy is F.O.S. and be done with it

That isn't what HE said though. He said that he checked again last night and green was orange. He left no room for doubt. I am the first to agree that things change. He insisted that they didn't. He left no room for doubt. If he said you know, my source says still Syracuse but we will check again on Friday, no problem. He clearly isn't informed on what went down this week. And I say that as someone who is still hoping Green comes to his senses. But it is 100% certain that some things changed this week to say the least.
If he signed with UK as is suggested, then it doesn't matter if he does come to his senses.
Edit: You posted to quick. 2 LOI's makes sense.

It was this morning (not last night) in regards to his double and triple down comments.

You have repeatedly stated that as of now (last night, currently, etc.) that he's UK's, but that SU was still working him, hoping to change that. I'd like to know how that can be the case if he has signed a letter of intent as reported? If a LOI has been signed, why would the SU coaches still be working/trying to get him back? Once an LOI is signed, my understanding is 'game over.' So, rather peculiar to say the least.

You can sign something, but not yet have submitted it, and it isn't worth the paper it's printed on, until it's turned in.

Until either SU or UK receive a signed LOI from Quade, then he hasn't technically "signed" anything - YET.

And who knows? Maybe he signed two of them, and will decide which one he's going to submit by tomorrow nite.

why don't you just come out and say what you want to say? you are more connected and the other guy is F.O.S. and be done with it
lol It's certainly not that. And to tell you the truth, I wish I didn't know any of this and I'm not kidding. This sucks. plus, as I have said, his information was accurate as of just 4 days ago. 100%. My only issue is that he doesn't know that things have changed and doesn't acknowledge that they could of (they did).

If he signed with UK as is suggested, then it doesn't matter if he does come to his senses.

If he sent the the signed NLI then that is correct unless they let him out of it. If he just has it on him and hasn't sent it then it could still change.

You can sign something, but not yet have submitted it, and it isn't worth the paper it's printed on, until it's turned in.

Until either SU or UK receive a signed LOI from Quade, then he hasn't technically "signed" anything - YET.

And who knows? Maybe he signed two of them, and will decide which one he's going to submit by tomorrow nite.

What if he signed both and sent the wrong one to his chosen school. How would that work? UK gets one that's for SU or SU gets one that's for UK. :confused:

The LOI thing is over stated. first, the coaches may not know that he signed a LOI. Second, he might have signed two LOI's and have had them at the ready depending on which school he finally decided on. Which is my best bet.

If your assumption is true, it's still odd. How would the coaches not know at this point, one way or the other? And, if they truly are in the dark after all this time and dedication that the staff has given him, well then a big FU to Quade. What does that say about his integrity, character, etc., not to mention his blatant disrespect to our HOF coach. Good riddance!

Believe me, I want Green to sign with us on Saturday night and if O13 wants to come here and say we had it all the way, that would be great with me. It wouldn't be true, but who gives a fxxk?

well the tweets from Zags/Daniels this morning sure make it sound like he's definitely submitted an LOI to someone

If he sent the the signed NLI then that is correct unless they let him out of it. If he just has it on him and hasn't sent it then it could still change.

I haven't been able to follow the thread today. But that's been my hope. He can sign whatever he wants but it doesn't matter if he doesn't send it in to Kentucky.

well the tweets from Zags/Daniels this morning sure make it sound like he's definitely submitted an LOI to someone
I have no knowledge of any LOI. Not saying he didn't sign it and that it is all over. Just that I haven't heard a word from anyone today. I tend to think that bad news.

Green's ego became so big he had to choose Kentucky just to validate his worth and impress his peers.

Don't remember his specific ranking, but Hak was mainly considered a borderline top 100 recruit around the time we got him. Even Hodge himself, laughed in my face when we got him and said he sucked. Funny how that all turned out.
Francis, you hearing anything?

dasher said:
The LOI thing is over stated. first, the coaches may not know that he signed a LOI. Second, he might have signed two LOI's and have had them at the ready depending on which school he finally decided on. Which is my best bet.

Does signing mean sending it to the school? A player could just back date several if not.

Not sure about the 4 star. Now I'm curious. Francis?

Def was a 4 on at least one of the two sites at that time that gave them out. I recall that giving me some comfort after the Hodge debacle that this kid was no slouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.