Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 174 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely I do, and before you go unc* on me you may want to look into UK GPA for their scholarship players. One of the highest if not the highest in the SEC. So yes, Cal makes them keep their grades up and finish their studies prior to leaving for the draft.
And that's because they are all bright industrious students who don't blow off their last semester before (hopefully) going in the draft. Please.

Do not see Briscoe translating to nba at all. Broken jumper, plays below the rim, not very quick

I really can't think of one NBA level skill he has or thing that will give him a role on the next level.

He's a real good guard to have on your team in college but I would never draft him.

Quade Green will not announce his commitment until around 9:30, after a scrimmage. It's between Kentucky and Syracuse

At least the board has been prepared for this for the last couple of days. Imagine if we were feeling like we were on Tuesday and got hit with a 'shocker' tonight? Complete meltdown. Now -- not so much.

Quade goes 2/13 from the field against the backups from a HS team, promptly commits to Kentucky, Cal changes his mind and tells Quade to go away

b2b5cee6bc2af0db242982cb250b510b.jpg

The SECOND this is official I never ever want to see this bleeping thread again.

I can think of one person I never want to see a post from again. I'll let you guys figure out who that is. For the record, it's hard to keep using the ignore button when entire pages of discussions on a thread revolve around said poster's tall tales. Have to have some context. I will go back to using that ignore feature after this one is in the books.

Meanwhile, no one seems concerned about Sidibe on Monday. LOL. He's a lock, right.:)

Quade goes 2/13 from the field against the backups from a HS team, promptly commits to Kentucky, Cal changes his mind and tells Quade to go away
Would he ask for the $$$ back too?

Here's another for your list: The Squid. Picked that one up from a Kansas fan. More of a thinker than "Calamari." Stands as my favorite to date.

Calamari !! Hahahahaaaaa!! That's awesome! I like that one. The Squid is good but I love Calamari. That's just too funny.

What a crazy life these kids lead. No matter which way this goes you know they know how to push all the right buttons. An 18 year old kid has two great fan bases sitting on the edges of their seats just waiting to hear a single word from them. Man, that has to totally warp a kids sense of self importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.