Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a few clips of Quadir if you slide through. Still trying to figure out what he did on the first dunk? Between the legs first? Love this kid

He’s definitely got that Philly swag and attitude we haven’t seen in awhile. We need it
Agreed. I am not big on flashy stuff like the between the legs layup, but I love the swag. Syracuse of the 80’s and 90’s and beyond was built on swag. I like our team to be composed of nice guys, but let’s face it, dogs win championships. And, what do we want? I want another championship and then another and another...

Agreed. I am not big on flashy stuff like the between the legs layup, but I love the swag. Syracuse of the 80’s and 90’s and beyond was built on swag. I like our team to be composed of nice guys, but let’s face it, dogs win championships. And, what do we want? I want another championship and then another and another...

I can't disagree with your take, but at the same time, the swag of the Flynn/Devo/Harris era (specifically '08-09) was so entertaining (and maddening at times) to watch.

Ok, so can we land a class of Copeland, Starling, Westry, Taylor, Lands and Filipowski? That’s all I ask.
Right now with Jon Bol Ajak coming back, we only have 5 openings for 2022. Who knows after the season how many there will be.

It's funny how it feels right now like the shopping cart is going to fill up fast and we end up missing on guys only because they waited to pull the trigger. In recent years we just hoped to get anything in the cart. Considering Joe is likely back and Symir I can't imagine JJ or Westry also coming if say Quadir and JT commit soon.

One can always dream though.

Whoa, you think? I got the feeling he would decide in the fall.
I think our coaches have put us in a great position. There are only so many spots available. I think we’ve worked so hard and so long recruiting these guys that we are high on each of their lists. Once the spots start filling up, they will all fill up quickly. It’s a shame that we can’t take them all, because every single one is a great player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom