Class of 2022 - PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 54 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Quadir Copeland (PA/IMG) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought about who I might compare Copeland to at this stage...as a recruit.
Frank Howard came to mind... 4 star//.96 24//////7 composite score.
I loved Frank as a freshman, but then it seemed things were kind of downhill from there.
I think Copeland MIGHT be better?

Frank's problem wasn't so much talent. It was mental. I do think Quadir is better.

Copeland must know Paddy.

6CA1B860-5FC5-4B9D-8597-A805C2B2600D.jpeg

Frank's problem wasn't so much talent. It was mental. I do think Quadir is better.
Yea, Quadir seems way more athletic than Frank, who was an average athlete. Quadir also seems more crafty than Frank at getting into the lane. Frank obviously proved to be a very good shooter, hopefully Quadir gets there.

Yea, Quadir seems way more athletic than Frank, who was an average athlete. Quadir also seems more crafty than Frank at getting into the lane. Frank obviously proved to be a very good shooter, hopefully Quadir gets there.

Frank became an ok shooter tbh. He was 32-33 pct at his best. Given Quadir's game that should be more than adequate and maybe he can be even a little better.

Frank became an ok shooter tbh. He was 32-33 pct at his best. Given Quadir's game that should be more than adequate and maybe he can be even a little better.

Frank did have a nice run at one point where for a stretch of games he was our best 3pt shooter.

Alas - he was his own worst enemy, and also had some untimely injuries, so he never put it all together.
And then, POOF! he gone.

Frank did have a nice run at one point where for a stretch of games he was our best 3pt shooter.

Alas - he was his own worst enemy, and also had some untimely injuries, so he never put it all together.
And then, POOF! he gone.

True.. he had some stretches for sure.. really good then putrid.

On another note Frank seems to be a pretty talented dude and big into Art. Different dude it always seemed and makes sense. He is on Instagram fyi.

Copeland is gonna be a beast when he gets some minutes and confidence. He’s a big Philly boy getting ready to go Philly on his opponents. His heart, loyalty and love for Cuse could evolve into something special.

Copeland is gonna be a beast when he gets some minutes and confidence. He’s a big Philly boy getting ready to go Philly on his opponents. His heart, loyalty and love for Cuse could evolve into something special.
If this happens will soften the blow of losing Dion and JJ.

Actually really impressed with #4 Justyn Fernandez. Committed to George Mason but looks like a better player than that to me.

He’s very good. GM got a good one.

Copeland abusing people with the dribble. Back to back drives to the basket splitting defenders and finishing with reverse layups. It’s halftime and I’ve missed several IMG baskets so my count might be low but I think Copeland has 10 points and 5 assists and JT has 8 points and several rebounds. Both along with the Fernandez kid are very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom